Cleveland Guardians Thread: CHEAP OWNERSHIP = No Hitting

malibuspeedrace

Apparently its the first mid-season trade in MLB history where 1 team got 2 players that hit 20+ HRs

Nice to put some beef cakes in the middle of the lineup again like the EE and Jay Bruce days. Lindor/Jose/Mercado/Kip/Puig/Reyes 1-6 is touuuuugh. 

I also have a feeling a little piece of this trade is because Salazar/Kluber/Cookie could all be returning in the next month. Hopefully return to form.

Edited by AkronsWitness

4 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Puig and Reyes just gave our outfield a massive boost offensively.

They just gave the entire offense a massive boost. I wonder what Lindor JRam and Santa can do now with that kind of protection. Forces Some better bats to the bottom part of the line up now

11 minutes ago, buno67 said:

FO to Frankie...

you wanted one right handed bat, we just got you two right handed studs

Im not sure it will matter unless the Indians are willing to come off a 10yr 250m contract in the next 2 years. I dont see Lindor taking any hometown discounts even though I hope Im wrong. Plus Puig wont be on this team next year so its huge that Reyes continues to be a stud

Edited by AkronsWitness

3 minutes ago, FEARtheELF said:

Have to think the Indians will be working to move a few of Greg Allen, Jake Bauers, Daniel Johnson and some prospects for more help. We are pretty flush with MLB ready 4th OF options with potential to play everyday. 

Greg Allen for Whit Merrifield straight up

• Like 3