Cleveland Guardians Thread: CHEAP OWNERSHIP = No Hitting

malibuspeedrace

5 hours ago, buno67 said:

How do you trust Bieber but not Clevinger?  Clevinget pitched just fine in gm3 last year in the playoffs. Especially in an elimination game for his first playoff start 

Because Bieber is a much better pitcher. I’m sure clev will be fine but I’m not riding my playoff hopes on him. He looked pretty shaky last year against Houston. 

59 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Because Bieber is a much better pitcher. I’m sure clev will be fine but I’m not riding my playoff hopes on him. He looked pretty shaky last year against Houston. 

5IP 3H 3BB 9K 1ER 90pitches 60strikes

i don’t remember him being shaky but that he has to work, which I’m not surprised when he is facing one of the best line ups and isn’t giving support. He would have gotten the win if the BP didn’t implode. 

3 hours ago, buno67 said:

5IP 3H 3BB 9K 1ER 90pitches 60strikes

i don’t remember him being shaky but that he has to work, which I’m not surprised when he is facing one of the best line ups and isn’t giving support. He would have gotten the win if the BP didn’t implode. 

Clev always seems shaky to me because of his pitching style. When he misses the zone, he really misses. I feel like he is either going to throw a strong swing and miss pitch or completely miss the zone by a foot.