Cleveland Guardians Thread: CHEAP OWNERSHIP = No Hitting

malibuspeedrace

5 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Anyone dumb enough to buy an Indians jersey with a current player’s name on it deserves to pay double.

depends on who the current player is. You can get away with Lindor cause he is the best SS in franchise history for the Indians.

Or you just get a guy under control for the next 5-7 years

13 minutes ago, buno67 said:

depends on who the current player is. You can get away with Lindor cause he is the best SS in franchise history for the Indians.

I wouldn't recommend buying a Bieber jersey.  Certainly don't want a bunch of "pre-teens" following you around.  

1 hour ago, buno67 said:

Just get a Tribe tee and call it a day.

Rocking some other dude’s name on your back is *** as *** on a mustache anyway.

Lindor being traded is inevitable & I think it happens this offseason because he's still under contract for 2 seasons so his value will never be higher.  It's a damn shame that the Indians are so cheap that they wont keep a talent like this around.

Peace!!!

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, cortes02 said:

Lindor being traded is inevitable & I think it happens this offseason because he's still under contract for 2 seasons so his value will never be higher.  It's a damn shame that the Indians are so cheap that they wont keep a talent like this around.

Peace!!!

It’s been the Dolans M.O. since they bought the team

20 hours ago, cortes02 said:

Peace!!!

I agree about him being traded.  If we were to trade him this offseason, we better be getting a teams top 3-4 prospects for him.  The Dodgers are very interesting if they are in fact interested in acquiring him.