Cleveland Guardians Thread: CHEAP OWNERSHIP = No Hitting

malibuspeedrace

13 minutes ago, mchjstnk said:

I agree about him being traded.  If we were to trade him this offseason, we better be getting a teams top 3-4 prospects for him.  The Dodgers are very interesting if they are in fact interested in acquiring him.   

They have a very solid farm system.  If we're going to deal Frankie, I think they are the grocery store where I'd like to go shopping the most.  (Yeah, I know....sketchy metaphor.)  

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

They have a very solid farm system.  If we're going to deal Frankie, I think they are the grocery store where I'd like to go shopping the most.  (Yeah, I know....sketchy metaphor.)  

Opening offer for Lindor from the Dodgers better start with Gavin Lux, Dustin May and Keibert Ruiz.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mchjstnk said:

Opening offer for Lindor from the Dodgers better start with Gavin Lux, Dustin May and Keibert Ruiz.  

You have too. The dodgers are going to get him for extremely cheap the next two seasons, while they make a crap ton off of him as fans get excited and by tickets and Merch. Then they have the means to resign them. That better be the opening offer

35 minutes ago, buno67 said:

You have too. The dodgers are going to get him for extremely cheap the next two seasons, while they make a crap ton off of him as fans get excited and by tickets and Merch. Then they have the means to resign them. That better be the opening offer

Throw Jeter Downs into the deal and we've got our keystone combination for the next 6 years......until they get close to FA, and we ship them out too.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, big poppa pump said:

Well guys...thought I would bump this, because this was just on Fox 8.

https://fox8.com/2019/12/03/report-multiple-executives-say-indians-francisco-lindor-is-going-to-get-traded/

It’s the smartest thing to do. You will get a crazy haul back for him. You will get good and promising MLB ready talent and you won’t have to invest close to or even invest more than 25% of the payroll cause the Dolans won’t spend money.

just sucks to see one of the best players at the position leave Cleveland again. We will prolly see a HOF RF, CF, 1B/DH, SS, and SP be traded away during the Dolan Era because they don’t want to spend. Am I missing any more HOF: Manny Lofton Thome Lindor CC

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, buno67 said:

It’s the smartest thing to do. You will get a crazy haul back for him. You will get good and promising MLB ready talent and you won’t have to invest close to or even invest more than 25% of the payroll cause the Dolans won’t spend money.

just sucks to see one of the best players at the position leave Cleveland again. We will prolly see a HOF RF, CF, 1B/DH, SS, and SP be traded away during the Dolan Era because they don’t want to spend. Am I missing any more HOF: Manny Lofton Thome Lindor CC

Maybe cliff lee

• 2 weeks later...