Cleveland Guardians Thread: CHEAP OWNERSHIP = No Hitting

malibuspeedrace

4 hours ago, bruceb said:

And Lindor AGIAN sinks to the occassion.

Not exactly a money player.

Yeah based on watching him in (especially) the postseason and other critical moments I’m not impressed with him. I know it’s sacrilege in these parts but I think the Indians can replace him within. We should have dealt him last offseason. Or this? Offseason. Now I’m confused. 

8 hours ago, Bonanza23 said:

Yeah based on watching him in (especially) the postseason and other critical moments I’m not impressed with him. I know it’s sacrilege in these parts but I think the Indians can replace him within. We should have dealt him last offseason. Or this? Offseason. Now I’m confused. 

The Indians have a SS in the minors that can post 5.0+ WAR  consistently? Asdrúbal Never had a season with WAR of 5.0 or better. Omar had one season of WAR above 5.0 in his career. 

so are we turning on Frankie so it’s less painful when he leaves cause ownership won’t resign him?

• Like 2

9 hours ago, buno67 said:

so are we turning on Frankie so it’s less painful when he leaves cause ownership won’t resign him?

We are not turning on him. Just pointing out that he isn't exactly helping the team win now.

Even Hamilton and Rosenhaus are regularly pointing out that he isn't delivering with RISP.

Add to that base-running mistakes that stifle rallies and you have to wonder where his head it at.

Agree with @Bonanza23 that we should have dealt him before now.

• Like 1