The 2017 Philadelphia Eagles are the Super Bowl Champions

Phire

Just now, oland11 said:

Julio Jones catches that last throw that was right to him and we don’t get our SB

We don't get our SB if they didn't go full Atlanta Falcons on those last four plays. They were driving up the field with ease then they abandoned their simple attack and got fancy. 

22 minutes ago, Phire said:

We don't get our SB if they didn't go full Atlanta Falcons on those last four plays. They were driving up the field with ease then they abandoned their simple attack and got fancy. 

I honestly didn’t watch this game at all. I was in Thailand enjoying life. Funny story I actually thought I timed the time difference right and thought it was the beginning of the game but the game was already over for a couple hours when I finally checked. 

On 3/21/2018 at 6:26 AM, Phire said:

Winning it all with Nick "Nine Yards" Foles is extremely surreal. All those "who should be our QB" debates and it was Nick Foles that out-dueled Tom Brady that got us our first ring. Unreal. I don't think it'll ever feel real.

We also kinda maybe got saved by the bell. If Tom had 10 more seconds to work with, we're probably going to overtime. Our D was gassed.

I couldn't believe B Graham missed the sack on the 4th down conversion before the hail mary. I was like "Welp, we're going to OT".

Then that hail mary happens, and we're PI'ing the hell out of gronk making sure he can't jump higher than our own players, and then he jumps higher anyways, and then the ball touches like 3 pairs of hands, deflects, seems to hover in place for 20 seconds, then it hits the ground and you finally remember to breathe. Then you look at the clock. Then you don't know what to do, but you're certain that all is right in the world at that particular moment, and something wonderful just happened. Then you panic and look for flags. Then you realize there are none. Then you realize you're the freaking SB champion and suddenly you feel like you're in Harry Potter and you just drank liquid luck mixed with...boobs and steak.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, oland11 said:

I honestly didn’t watch this game at all. I was in Thailand enjoying life. Funny story I actually thought I timed the time difference right and thought it was the beginning of the game but the game was already over for a couple hours when I finally checked. 

how many ladyboys did you frequent?

53 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

We also kinda maybe got saved by the bell. If Tom had 10 more seconds to work with, we're probably going to overtime. Our D was gassed.

I couldn't believe B Graham missed the sack on the 4th down conversion before the hail mary. I was like "Welp, we're going to OT".

Then that hail mary happens, and we're PI'ing the hell out of gronk making sure he can't jump higher than our own players, and then he jumps higher anyways, and then the ball touches like 3 pairs of hands, deflects, seems to hover in place for 20 seconds, then it hits the ground and you finally remember to breathe. Then you look at the clock. Then you don't know what to do, but you're certain that all is right in the world at that particular moment, and something wonderful just happened. Then you panic and look for flags. Then you realize there are none. Then you realize you're the freaking SB champion and suddenly you feel like you're in Harry Potter and you just drank liquid luck mixed with...boobs and steak.

Honestly conveys how I felt perfectly 

On 3/23/2018 at 9:56 AM, Phire said:

Anyone re-watch that Falcons game? I forgot how much of a nail-biter that one was.

I never want to relive that game. I layed on my couch and cupped my heart the entire time. My GF was asking why I was holding my chest and I couldn't give her a straight answer. I just said it's the only thing that is calming me. Damn that game. 

I want to win 50 straight SBs but I may stroke out next year. 

You can play the what if game with damn near every SB Champion in history. At some point during their run, a play here or there could of changed the overall outcome drastically.

Finally it was our turn to be on the right side of the luck. That's all.

5 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

I never want to relive that game. I layed on my couch and cupped my heart the entire time. My GF was asking why I was holding my chest and I couldn't give her a straight answer. I just said it's the only thing that is calming me. Damn that game. 

yeah I am never going to watch that game again almost couldnt deal the first time. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

I was having like an out of body experience whilst still feeling everything on that last drive. Heart was beating so fast. I just finally breathed when Julio missed that jump ball and laid there on the couch for a minute and then just downed my drink. Took awhile to calm down, I think I was up all night like after the Vikings and SB win.

• Like 1