The 2017 Philadelphia Eagles are the Super Bowl Champions

Phire

So.. I have been off of work the past 2 days, under the weather and have used the time in bed to watch our playoff run. Currently in my Super Bowl 52 champ hoodie balled up in bed watching the SB currently tied 3-3 in the 1st q. ??

Nelly just sauced James Harrison and broke a tackle ? with 4:06 left in the 1st.

• Like 1

Don’t @ me but Billy wasn’t too bad, IMO. Dude never had any competent corners and I remember at one point in his tenure we were like 12th-15th overall in defense and then our corners *cough*Fletcher/Cary Williams*cough* got exposed. Not to mention having Chip Kelly as your play caller and forcing your defense to play longer than normal due to crappy offense and quick 3 and outs. Not saying Billy is a God,  but did have some things I liked in his 3-4 and didn’t hate him too much. 

9 minutes ago, DeJack_10 said:

So.. I have been off of work the past 2 days, under the weather and have used the time in bed to watch our playoff run. Currently in my Super Bowl 52 champ hoodie balled up in bed watching the SB currently tied 3-3 in the 1st q. ??

Nelly just sauced James Harrison and broke a tackle ? with 4:06 left in the 1st.

High quality use of time

2 minutes ago, DeJack_10 said:

Don’t @ me but Billy wasn’t too bad, IMO. Dude never had any competent corners and I remember at one point in his tenure we were like 12th-15th overall in defense and then our corners *cough*Fletcher/Cary Williams*cough* got exposed. Not to mention having Chip Kelly as your play caller and forcing your defense to play longer than normal due to crappy offense and quick 3 and outs. Not saying Billy is a God,  but did have some things I liked in his 3-4 and didn’t hate him too much. 

I'm going to chalk this post up as a fever dream and not hold it against you haha

Just finished downloading our entire 2017 season, about 25 gbs in total. Who knows if I'll ever actually bother revisiting regular season games but I know I'll be going back to those 3 playoff games for as long as I live.... unless we just start pulling off SB runs like we're the Pats. Wouldn't mind that.

8 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Just finished downloading our entire 2017 season, about 25 gbs in total. Who knows if I'll ever actually bother revisiting regular season games but I know I'll be going back to those 3 playoff games for as long as I live.... unless we just start pulling off SB runs like we're the Pats. Wouldn't mind that.

Worth watching for Carson IMO. The Panthers game was legit. Only games not really worth a watch at Kansas City and Seattle. 

8 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Oh and the Giants game with Jake the Great's kick.