The 2017 Philadelphia Eagles are the Super Bowl Champions

Phire

1 hour ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

If you have gamepass check out the new film session section. Inaugural video is a jort busting session with Pederson.

Doug actually seems smart when talking about football now i guess nervousness by him was what made him seem weird when first hired.

1 hour ago, ninjapirate said:

I don't think we appreciate how this was one of the best superbowl games hell nfl games of all time. Should get a nickname. 

The Game of Inches

Brady's missed catch, how finite some or the plays and replays had to be (like the Philly Special and Clement's TD catch), Ertz's winning TD, Brex just getting to brady with his 30 inch arms, Nick himself

sure there are more

4 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

The Game of Inches

Brady's missed catch, how finite some or the plays and replays had to be (like the Philly Special and Clement's TD catch), Ertz's winning TD, Brex just getting to brady with his 30 inch arms, Nick himself

sure there are more

i dont know most yards ever in any nfl game should be something to do with that 

1 minute ago, ninjapirate said:

i dont know most yards ever in any nfl game should be something to do with that 

most yards ever = most inches ever...done!

I think Philly Special took away the headlines  that would've produced the name for...but I agree it was one of the best games ever. 
A couple more defensive plays would've made it more well rounded (but obviously i'm not complaining)

3 hours ago, Kiltman said:

The Game of Inches

sure there are more

I like Game of Inches because everytime I watch highlights I grow inches 

• Like 3

On 6/3/2018 at 3:32 AM, Kiltman said:

The Game of Inches

sure there are more

Nick avoiding Harrison to hit Ertz on that 4th down 

Gostkowski’s missed FG. 

Edited by Blaaaaaah

Was it one of the best games ever? Obviously hard to really look at it objectively, but I think it was just lousy defense on both ends getting carved up by masterful offensive gameplans and it wasn't all that up and down. Eagles controlled through first 3 quarters, then you had that one lead change, then we too it back with the Ertz TD and that was it. I personally enjoy high scoring so I mean I would definitely rank the game pretty high up there, but I think the games with crazy comebacks or with a frantic trade back of blows would ran higher.

I will say it is my favorite game of all time and most enjoyable to watch, bar none.

11 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Was it one of the best games ever? Obviously hard to really look at it objectively, but I think it was just lousy defense on both ends getting carved up by masterful offensive gameplans and it wasn't all that up and down. Eagles controlled through first 3 quarters, then you had that one lead change, then we too it back with the Ertz TD and that was it. I personally enjoy high scoring so I mean I would definitely rank the game pretty high up there, but I think the games with crazy comebacks or with a frantic trade back of blows would ran higher.

I will say it is my favorite game of all time and most enjoyable to watch, bar none.

It's hard to say any other game is my favorite game I've ever watched. I still think the Texas/USC Rose Bowl is the best pure football game I've ever seen (in b4 someone comes at me with a game I didn't watch). But I could watch the Eagles Super Bowl game every day and not get bored.

1 hour ago, Phire said:

It's hard to say any other game is my favorite game I've ever watched. I still think the Texas/USC Rose Bowl is the best pure football game I've ever seen (in b4 someone comes at me with a game I didn't watch). But I could watch the Eagles Super Bowl game every day and not get bored.

Could? You mean you don't???

Are you even a fan brah?