The 2017 Philadelphia Eagles are the Super Bowl Champions

Phire

2 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Now I'm actually thinking @oland11 hunted the original 808 down, skinned him, and is now assuming the new 808's life. You guys did have an odd coincidental vacancy of the forum. Now, you're both back. But I will happily let @808's skinned face mask in. Just have to sit next to @ianlewis16 at the banquets. 

Wtf

I was in St. Louis since the start of the season until December and then I was in thailand until mid January. I got so psyched for the eagles by not being able to watch that I went from lurker to poster (most likely back to lurker in a couple weeks) 

Edited by oland11

14 minutes ago, oland11 said:

Just hearing him say “the Philadelphia Eagles are super bowl champs” brings a tear to my eye. 

Side note, how the hell does this man still have brown hair?

Dude is 75. He's dying that ish. He also drives a convertible BMW. He's the typical old guy that can't get old. Even comes complete with a cute daughter. Merril's a basic beetch. 

3 minutes ago, oland11 said:

Wtf

I was in St. Louis since the start of the season until December and then I was in thailand until mid January. I got so psyched for the eagles by not being able to watch that I went from lurker to poster (most likely back to lurker in a couple weeks) 

You're not fooling me. I'll be on the lookout for you. 

19 minutes ago, oland11 said:

Wtf

THAI BRIDGE? 

I remember years ago I bought an NCAA game once. Spent all my time playing as South Carolina when Jeffrey, Gilmore, and Lattimore were still there. Anyway, ended up transferring the draft class to Madden and had Jeffrey on the Eagles. Now he's catching TD's in the Super Bowl. Crazy how nature do that. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Jroc04 said:

1 hour ago, Phire said:

Literally the worst thing about the replays/highlights is having to listen to Cris Collinsworth attempt to string together a logical football sentence.

So obviously biased against us. I really hope he gets replaced because that was just such poor taste

Super Bowl made it even more obvious Al needs to be put out to pasture and Cris needs to get bumped.

they have Tirico in house, give him the play by play and find someone insightful and fun for the color.

Al Michaels is one of the best ever, but he has so little enthusiasm anymore.

4 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Super Bowl made it even more obvious Al needs to be put out to pasture and Cris needs to get bumped.

they have Tirico in house, give him the play by play and find someone insightful and fun for the color.

They sucked so bad. Almost as bad as using the Madden player models during the broadcast. NBC really botched it. Seriously what was with the Madden polygon models instead of using a real picture or something??

6 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Did I say this? Was I that drunk? I don't think that was me. hmmm

1 minute ago, Phire said:

They sucked so bad. Almost as bad as using the Madden player models during the broadcast. NBC really botched it. Seriously what was with the Madden polygon models instead of using a real picture or something??

That was so weird

tafoya was the one good thing about the broadcast. She does a good job.

but both of them were so dead and barely reacted to the field.

it sucks that these guys like rarely ever get the ax