The 2017 Philadelphia Eagles are the Super Bowl Champions

Phire

So the biggest question right now before the parade is: How will Lane Johnson deliver on his promise to buy beer for the city if they won the SB? We thinking like Mardi Gras bead throwing off floats but instead of beader necklaces, beer?

Or maybe he gets a bunch of Budweiser vans/trucks and has them hand out beer to anyone who asks?

Also, I feel like the team should all pitch in to pay for it. Obviously Lane confirmed last week he'd deliver on his promise and he will, but knowing this team and how close they are, I have a feeling that instead of Lane buying all the beer, the players and maybe even Lurie will end up pitching in.

4 minutes ago, BAConrad said:

So the biggest question right now before the parade is: How will Lane Johnson deliver on his promise to buy beer for the city if they won the SB? We thinking like Mardi Gras bead throwing off floats but instead of beader necklaces, beer?

Or maybe he gets a bunch of Budweiser vans/trucks and has them hand out beer to anyone who asks?

Also, I feel like the team should all pitch in to pay for it. Obviously Lane confirmed last week he'd deliver on his promise and he will, but knowing this team and how close they are, I have a feeling that instead of Lane buying all the beer, the players and maybe even Lurie will end up pitching in.

bud light said they are gonna have stations in bars along the route

no details yet on Lane

COuld you imagine if the team just said open bar for beer everywhere on the route and paid for it all?!?

place would be a glorious hell on earth