National TV projections 2018

pf9

10 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:
On 2/5/2018 at 9:46 AM, SteelKing728 said:

It'll be a rematch of the NFCCG, and it'll be similar results.

I don't know the NFL loves pushing NFC east matchups down every ones throats why would they pass this one up?

They won't. That's almost a certainty as the opener leaving both Dallas matchups for later in the season.

Only other matchup could be Atlanta. Both teams play in Philly next year!

53 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

They won't. That's almost a certainty as the opener leaving both Dallas matchups for later in the season.

Oh I am saying there is no way they don't make it eagles vs cowboys. We all know it''s happening. 

1 hour ago, ninjapirate said:
2 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Oh I am saying there is no way they don't make it eagles vs cowboys. We all know it''s happening. 

Nahhh. They'd want a competitive game. ?

16 minutes ago, Superman(DH23) said:

So the Bears get 3 national tv games after their worst season in nearly half a century, and you dont project them having any with a new hc, an exciting 2nd year qb, and what is probably going to b an incredibly intriguing offense? Que?

Sounds like the Rams last year and we had one Thursday game vs division rival. Doesn’t every team get a Thursday game still?

22 minutes ago, NVRamsFan said:

Sounds like the Rams last year and we had one Thursday game vs division rival. Doesn’t every team get a Thursday game still?

No offense to rams fans, but theyre not the Bears. NFLs charter franchise in the 3rd largest media market and the largest with only 1 team.  When they are bad they get "only" 3 national games.   They'll get at least 1 of each

I want Minnesota-Philadelphia set aside for the SNF slot during Thanksgiving weekend. I think Carolina should be Philly's opponent on opening night, since we can't get enough of Cam Newton.

A Sunday night game in December should be hosted by the Seahawks against a playoff team from last year...in Vancouver, would be a great way to tap into that fanbase. (The December date is necessary so it doesn't interfere with the CFL season). Since I have projected the Rams and Vikings to appear in NBC games on Thanksgiving weekend, the week after would be perfect for Chiefs-Seahawks SNF in Vancouver.

On 2/7/2018 at 11:10 AM, Superman(DH23) said:

So the Bears get 3 national tv games after their worst season in nearly half a century, and you dont project them having any with a new hc, an exciting 2nd year qb, and what is probably going to b an incredibly intriguing offense? Que?

Just my opinion, but they are the odds on favorite to be the worst team in the NFC next season at this point in time.

11 hours ago, Danger said:

Just my opinion, but they are the odds on favorite to be the worst team in the NFC next season at this point in time.

Your entitled to your opinion obviously but if you think a team with a top 10 defense, the #6 overall rusher, and $91M in cap space is going to be the worst in the nfc, well i guess we'll agree to disagree.  Im not calling them a superbowl team by any means and its a tough schedule next year no doubt but i see a 7-10 win team and we havent gotten to fa yet.  But again following the WORST SEASON FOR THE FRANCHISE IN 50 YEARS, they still got 3 national tv games bc its the Bears.

Archived