AMERICA'S GAME

Blahstoise

24 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

That would be awesome.

But I thought it was pretty much a given that it airs a day before the regular season starts.

Do they still sell these? I haven´t seen any of the recent Americas Game episodes for sale and I always wanted to have ours.

Well you could always call up NFL films after it airs. I assume it will find it’s way onto the interwebz eventually. 

4 hours ago, oland11 said:

Heard on the radio today that the NFL films movie of our season (America’s game) was finished and there is a showing at the nova care complex for select individuals from the press/public. Might be coming to us sooner than later 

Thats not America's Game. Im pretty sure its the DVD on the Eagles season they have been hawking since the Eagles won. (Which i still want to see but i didnt buy)

2 hours ago, Kiltman said:

Yea, I don’t think this is America’s game, I think it’s just the full NFL Films video of the super bowl pre and post game stuff too

so not even the one that covers the season

The radio folks were saying it would chronicle the whole season. 

13 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Thats not America's Game. Im pretty sure its the DVD on the Eagles season they have been hawking since the Eagles won. (Which i still want to see but i didnt buy)

Yeah the one I ordered like the night they won the Super Bowl. I think it ships sometime in the next two months. I can tell you if it's worth buying or not.

Archived