Duck's Mock Draft 6.0

Da_Ducktator

8 hours ago, Da_Ducktator said:

Never thought I would have to write these words in my lifetime, but the Eagles are Super Bowl Champions... Last Pre-Combine Mock now that the order is finalized.

1. Cleveland Browns - QB Baker Mayfield, Oklahoma
  2. New York Giants - QB Josh Rosen, UCLA
  3. Indianapolis Colts - RB Saquon Barkley, Penn State
  4. Cleveland Browns (from Houston) - S Minkah Fitzpatrick, Alabama
  5. Denver Broncos - OG Quenton Nelson, Notre Dame
  6. New York Jets - QB Sam Darnold, USC
  7. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - EDGE Bradley Chubb, North Carolina State
  8. Chicago Bears - LB Tremaine Edmunds, Virginia Tech
  9. Oakland Raiders - DT Vita Vea, Washington
  10. San Francisco 49ers - CB Josh Jackson, Iowa
  11. Miami Dolphins - QB Josh Allen, Wyoming
  12. Cincinnati Bengals - OT Connor Williams, Texas
  13. Washington Redskins - CB Denzel Ward, Ohio State
  14. Green Bay Packers - LB Rashaan Evans, Alabama
  15. Arizona Cardinals - OT Brian O'Neill, Pittsburgh
  16. Baltimore Ravens - DT Da'Ron Payne, Alabama
  17. Los Angeles Chargers - OT Orlando Brown, Oklahoma
  18. Seattle Seahawks - SS/LB Derwin James, Florida State
  19. Dallas Cowboys - DT Taven Bryan, Florida
  20. Detroit Lions - EDGE Marcus Davenport, UTSA
  21. Buffalo Bills - LB Roquan Smith, Georgia
  22. Buffalo Bills (from Kansas City) - C/OG Frank Ragnow, Arkansas
  23. Los Angeles Rams - EDGE Arden Key, LSU
  24. Carolina Panthers - WR Calvin Ridley, Alabama
  25. Tennessee Titans - EDGE Sam Hubbard, Ohio State
  26. Atlanta Falcons - CB Jaire Alexander, Louisville
  27. New Orleans Saints - QB Lamar Jackson, Louisville
  28. Pittsburgh Steelers - LB Leighton Vander Esch, Boise State
  29. Jacksonville Jaguars - TE Mark Andrews, Oklahoma
  30. Minnesota Vikings - OG Will Hernandez, UTEP
  31. New England Patriots - RB Derrius Guice, LSU
  32. Philadelphia Eagles - OT Mike McGlinchey, Notre Dame

Give Baltimore a WR, And give us Daron Payne.  Send guice to somewhere he is needed and give the team that you currently have picking guice a CB, Because their secondary is PATHETIC.

The Browns won't take Manziel 2.0 #1

12 hours ago, pigsooie5 said:

Love Edmunds to Chicago. He seems like a very Ryan esq player that would excel in Vic Fangios scheme next to LBers like Leonard Floyd and Danny Trevathan.

Agreed! I like him quite a bit inside in base and outside in sub.

19 hours ago, BleedTheClock said:

No we shouldn't. If you love a QB enough to take him at #4, you love him enough to take him at #1. There is a 0% chance we try to get cute and grab our QB at 4. You can't take the risk regardless of how likely or unlikely it is that our guy slips.

I like all three of the top QB's (Rosen/Darnold/Allen), but we need to pick our favorite and draft him at #1 with no exceptions. Even if their grades are close, we need to trust our gut and get the one we feel is going to be the best.

It comes down to this, do you feel any of the QBs are better than the others? If you think Darnold is better than take him #1. However if you feel there is no difference between any of the big 3 then take Barkley #1 and whoever is there at #4. We'll know more by the time combine is finished. I'm good either way, as long as it's not Baker at #1. 

That is all

Mastercheddaar

54 minutes ago, Mastercheddaar said:

It comes down to this, do you feel any of the QBs are better than the others? If you think Darnold is better than take him #1. However if you feel there is no difference between any of the big 3 then take Barkley #1 and whoever is there at #4. We'll know more by the time combine is finished. I'm good either way, as long as it's not Baker at #1. 

That is all

Mastercheddaar

Image result for hes right you know

CLE HAS TO TAKE BARKLEY AT #1 that alone helps whoever they bring in at QB. I mean cmon look how Barkley has made McSorley look, You want your QB to be successful you have to take barkley at #1 no if ands or buts. Me personally i'd love to see Barkley at #1, and either Allen Or Jackson at #4, Jackson is truely going to be this years sleeper QB. everyones doubting him just like they did Deshaun Watson. Just like they did Carson Wentz. He's been a stud in college how many years now and getting 0 respect for it. Just the pairing of Jackson and Barkley would ignite that CLE Offense. 

2 hours ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

Image result for hes right you know

CLE HAS TO TAKE BARKLEY AT #1 that alone helps whoever they bring in at QB. I mean cmon look how Barkley has made McSorley look, You want your QB to be successful you have to take barkley at #1 no if ands or buts. Me personally i'd love to see Barkley at #1, and either Allen Or Jackson at #4, Jackson is truely going to be this years sleeper QB. everyones doubting him just like they did Deshaun Watson. Just like they did Carson Wentz. He's been a stud in college how many years now and getting 0 respect for it. Just the pairing of Jackson and Barkley would ignite that CLE Offense. 

Really? Or we could just wait until pick #4 and take him then. 

2 hours ago, Mastercheddaar said:

That is all

Mastercheddaar

What are the chances that the Browns see no significant difference in 3 QBs with they all have significantly different skill sets. I'm sure the front office and coaching staff have a QB they prefer and who ever that is they have to take him at 1.

1 hour ago, BrownsDog23 said:

What are the chances that the Browns see no significant difference in 3 QBs with they all have significantly different skill sets. I'm sure the front office and coaching staff have a QB they prefer and who ever that is they have to take him at 1.

Again I'm good either way. If we go Barkley at #1 Good. We go QB at #1 then BPA at #4, Good.  - As long as it ain't Baker Mayfield. 

that is all

Mastercheddaar

Archived