Duck's Mock Draft 6.0

Da_Ducktator

1 hour ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

Barkley will not be available at #4, teams will trade up for him. your talking about someone who is better then Zeke, better then Gurley. Cmon now

lol I'll never post here again if someone trades up for Barkley. Nobody's doing that. Someone is going to trade with INDY for a QB. QB's will be the first 3 picks.

And if we do miss out on Barkley, I won't cry about it. He's going to be a stud, but QB is 10000x more important.

3 hours ago, KellChippy said:

McGlinchey would be a steal at 32.  Could even slide inside if JP comes back.

Isn't McGlinchey a RT in the league. We have the best one of those in the NFL. It's a pointless pick. 

Also if JP comes back mcglinchey would be second in line swing tackle. Which is always a good use of resources like a first round pick. 

On 2/7/2018 at 3:38 AM, ninjapirate said:

Isn't McGlinchey a RT in the league. We have the best one of those in the NFL. It's a pointless pick. 

Also if JP comes back mcglinchey would be second in line swing tackle. Which is always a good use of resources like a first round pick. 

Honestly i think with speed rushers being his biggest weakness Mcglinchy who is a great run blocker and pretty strong for his size would be a monster OG in a ZBS.  Outside of Nelson he's the 1st guy i want the Falcons to look at for OG if we go one in round 1 as i think those are the only 2 worthy of round 1 picks on the O-line.

On 06/02/2018 at 11:54 PM, BleedTheClock said:

lol I'll never post here again if someone trades up for Barkley. Nobody's doing that. Someone is going to trade with INDY for a QB. QB's will be the first 3 picks.

And if we do miss out on Barkley, I won't cry about it. He's going to be a stud, but QB is 10000x more important.

Im scared as it seems you're able to read my thoughts ! :)

1 hour ago, FalconFan13 said:

i think those are the only 2 worthy of round 1 picks on the O-line

Wow ! Really ? I mean Orlando Brown could be a fine RT in this league but most of all i like Isaiah Wynn, he looks very solid and i think he'll be a great G in this league and definitely worth a 1st round pick to me. Disagree ?

7 hours ago, zappa13004 said:

Wow ! Really ? I mean Orlando Brown could be a fine RT in this league but most of all i like Isaiah Wynn, he looks very solid and i think he'll be a great G in this league and definitely worth a 1st round pick to me. Disagree ?

My apologies i forgot about brown not sure why i blanked on him yes he is a 1st rounder as well.  As far as Wynn goes i like him but no i don't consider him a 1st rounder and actually don't have him ahead of like 3 other OG's/OT's  that i don't consider 1st round guys in Price, Hernandez, and Brian O'Niell.   The difference between those 4 listed and guys like Braden Smith, Ragnow, Crosby, Daniels, and maybe Gossett is very little.  To me i wouldn't touch a 1st round lineman at OG this year unless it's a legit top to 20 guy like Nelson and Mcglinchy when i can get a guy in round 2 via trade down or with our 2nd round pick thats almost the same talent as those other 7 or 8 guys.  It just doesn't make smart drafting since to me at all to do that when the position is so loaded with talent in round 2.   So i would look at a lesser talented position in say NT, DT/SDE, LB, or depending on what we do in FA maybe but i doubt it WR/TE.

Preferably the D-line though as i think the talent level is good there in Vea, Payne, Hurst, and Bryan and is our biggest needs.  If we go with the 1st 2 listed if there then we gotta get the opposite one DT/SDE or NT later in the draft round 3 or 4 maybe or FA. 

Archived