Soon to be overpaid free agents?

Scout

7 minutes ago, Dashing202 said:

Cousins might get 28-30 now if Jimmy got 27 mil.

I think qbs are getting way to much bread . There important but man there salary increasing dramatically .

I do agree with you there.  The salaries are only going to get higher and higher.  Something needs to be done about it.

7 minutes ago, showtime said:

I do agree with you there.  The salaries are only going to get higher and higher.  Something needs to be done about it.

Lol imagine when your boy Wilson and Newton and Matt Ryan needs a new contract .

dude omg . Let's see what Kirk cousins is !.

if I'm the NFL I think this is enough for players . Sooner or later billionaire would need to be trillonairs!

4 minutes ago, showtime said:

They are getting more from a dollar standpoing,  sure, but not from a percentage of the cap standpoint. NFL quarterback salaries will go back down when the cap plateaus or goes down. It's not like quarterbacks are the only position that have seen an increase in salary. Marshall Yanda signed a deal that gave him 8 million aav. Last year the Browns signed Zeitler to deal that gave him 12m/aav. It's just because of the rising cap. If the cap goes back down soon, we will see it adjust. 

Archived