Greg Schiano expected to become DC

everlong

By all accounts Flores is great, my only concern is given he's already getting HC interest as a LB coach he seems like a likely one and done guy.  Schiano was nice because you know he's not getting an NFL head coaching gig anytime soon and could've provided some stability for the next few years.  Still excited to see what Flores can do.

13 hours ago, mission27 said:

By all accounts Flores is great, my only concern is given he's already getting HC interest as a LB coach he seems like a likely one and done guy.  Schiano was nice because you know he's not getting an NFL head coaching gig anytime soon and could've provided some stability for the next few years.  Still excited to see what Flores can do.

Given how he's turned Van Noy from JAG on the Lions into a starter, I'm overly optimistic 

16 hours ago, mission27 said:

In that scenario, I think they'd promote Boyer or, if Belichick thinks it's time, his son.

On 2/6/2018 at 8:11 PM, Yin-Yang said:

most have seen of Schiano, there's not much warranted optimism regarding his place in the NFL.

That's my point, its from scum ball sports writers who in general don't care about facts. All they care about is being the story or making a name (Tomase, Alex Reimer ) for themselves. My God, if you are a Pats fan you should know 99% of the time the info is bull.  Deflate gate ring a bell. Whats better reporting a train wreck or its a nice day !

1 hour ago, m haynes said:

That's my point, its from scum ball sports writers who in general don't care about facts. All they care about is being the story or making a name (Tomase, Alex Reimer ) for themselves. My God, if you are a Pats fan you should know 99% of the time the info is bull.  Deflate gate ring a bell. Whats better reporting a train wreck or its a nice day !

Okay...so let's never comment on any report or anything any sports writer/reporter says because they would benefit from crazy news. From now on, anyone who has anything to gain from either lying or curving the truth, shan't be listened to or taken seriously. In fact, Belichick himself has a lot to gain from lying or being shady in some circumstances. Guess we shouldn't trust him either!

Get over yourself. Coaches have come out against his antics. Players have (both named and anonymously). If you want to think every media-related professional is a liar then that's fine by you, but you are contributing absolutely nothing by coming in and saying "BB think it's a good call and he knows more than you". 

8 hours ago, Elky said:

In that scenario, I think they'd promote Boyer or, if Belichick thinks it's time, his son.

Yeah agreed, its just tough to transition coordinators so doing it two straight years is not ideal.  Especially two years that are two of the last in the Brady window.  

But, if he's the best guy for the job right now, not sure they have much of a choice.

On 2/8/2018 at 5:37 PM, Yin-Yang said:

Okay...so let's never comment on any report or anything any sports writer/reporter says because they would benefit from crazy news. From now on, anyone who has anything to gain from either lying or curving the truth, shan't be listened to or taken seriously. In fact, Belichick himself has a lot to gain from lying or being shady in some circumstances. Guess we shouldn't trust him either!

Get over yourself. Coaches have come out against his antics. Players have (both named and anonymously). If you want to think every media-related professional is a liar then that's fine by you, but you are contributing absolutely nothing by coming in and saying "BB think it's a good call and he knows more than you". 

"Get over yourself" I see where this is going. You right he stinks. You win, you are the poster of the day! 

Archived