Cut 
Muhammad Wilkerson 
Buster Skrine 

Sign  
Kirk Cousins- We finally get our guy 
Ja’waun James- Underrated LT
Weston Richburg- Johnson isn’t a starter 
Sheldon Richardson - A Reunion makes sense 
Trumaine Johnson - The true #1 corner we need. Creates a solid duo with Claiborne 

Resign 
Demario Davis 
Josh McCown 
Quincy Enunwa 
Morris Claiborne 
Kony Ealy

Draft 

Trade pick #6 to Arizona for pick #15, 2018 2nd and Marcus Golden. 

Pick 15
Calvin Ridley- WR Alabama

2nd 
Sam Hubbard - OLB Ohio State 
Jaire Alexander- CB Louisville 
Mark Andrews - TE Oklahoma 

3rd 
Josh Adams- RB Notre Dame 

Depth Chart 

Cousins McCown 
Adams Powell McGuire 
Ridley Anderson Enunwa Kearse 
Andrews Tomlinson
James Shell 
Carpenter Dozier 
Richburg Johnson 
Winters Dozier 
Beachum Shell 

Williams Ealy 
McClendon 
Richardson 
Hubbard Golden 
Davis 
Lee 
Jenkins  Mauldin 
Johnson Roberts 
Maye Brooks 
Adams Miles 
Claiborne Burris 
 Alexander 

41 minutes ago, Cory Longville said:

Appreciate the feedback. I agree with you generally about the WR in round 1 but I’m high on Calvin Ridley as a player so at 15 it came down to a best player available situation. 

Not just bc they both played at Bama... but I see a lot of Amari Cooper in Ridley's game. I feel if he played for a team that passed a lot more he'd for sure be in the top 10 or so mix.

20 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Not just bc they both played at Bama... but I see a lot of Amari Cooper in Ridley's game. I feel if he played for a team that passed a lot more he'd for sure be in the top 10 or so mix.

I agree with the comparison and I even think Ridley is a better route runner than Amari was coming out of college. 

59 minutes ago, Cory Longville said:

I agree with the comparison and I even think Ridley is a better route runner than Amari was coming out of college. 

And MUCH faster. Ridley has a chance to be another OBJ or Antonio Brown but he is very very thin. I just dont know if thats the route I want to go on draft day though I do like the prospect of trading down. Im torn until free agency unfolds, usually we have an idea of what we can get via FA and what we need to draft, with 100 mil in space, this offseason could be wild. welcome to the forum though man, where we all share the misery together. 

Ridley is gonna struggle early with beating press coverage. See more TY Hilton than anything with him. Personally would rather nab James Washington in the 2nd if we stayed at 6.

Onto the Mock, like the draft but Free Agency is way too unrealistic especially here where we'd land Cousins, plus I'm not too keen on a Sheldon Reunion. Kind of goes against the whole culture change that we've been trying to push.

24 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

And MUCH faster. Ridley has a chance to be another OBJ or Antonio Brown but he is very very thin. I just dont know if thats the route I want to go on draft day though I do like the prospect of trading down. Im torn until free agency unfolds, usually we have an idea of what we can get via FA and what we need to draft, with 100 mil in space, this offseason could be wild. welcome to the forum though man, where we all share the misery together. 

A thing to keep in mind is that we might have to promise Cousins we upgrade at WR in order to get him to sign.

30 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

A thing to keep in mind is that we might have to promise Cousins we upgrade at WR in order to get him to sign.

I can't imagine he would sign because of a promise like that. Maybe we will say, we will look to upgrade  WR/TE on a best efforts basis. But it's kind of hard for the front office to make that kind of commitment when so many things are out of their control. 

1 hour ago, SDotNova said:

I can't imagine he would sign because of a promise like that. Maybe we will say, we will look to upgrade  WR/TE on a best efforts basis. But it's kind of hard for the front office to make that kind of commitment when so many things are out of their control. 

Absolutely. I generally mean what you're saying that they can tell him we will upgrade skill position players. But we cant promise him we will draft Ridley or anything bc we have no clue what happens before us and all. But I'm sure Cousins will want some upgrades at skill positions and that might be a factor in getting him.

Archived