How about this mock?

DR43

51 minutes ago, DR43 said:

1. Rashaan Evans, ILB, Alabama

2. Ronnie Harrison, Safety, Alabama

3. Mike Gesicki, TE, Penn State.

5. Kalen Ballage, RB, Arizona State

7. Jester Weah, WR, Pittsburgh

You're missing a 5th & 7th.  Love the first two but not a fan of Gesicki.  I need to watch Weah.  Overall I'd like it if you pick two more players.

More to watch, but based on the games I graded, at this moment I dont see Evans as a 1st round value. Nice player, good at things but not impressed as great. When you are talking first round LBs, great traits should jump off the screen on almost every play I would hope. I don't see exceptionally instinctual.  I do like his hard blitzing, reminds me of Farrior. He is a hard tackler, at the moment more comfortable with 2nd round.

Not a fan of Ronnie Harrison, was during his early years on potential, but not so much now, especially early. Hitter.

Giesicki is one of the worst effort blockers anywhere on the field. Pass. He'll do things but there are so many more rounded options. 3rd is low for the difference he can make though, especially where the Steelers pick. Kind of like Joe Jurevicious. 

Im a fan of Ballage and his potential. Very good receiver, much faster/more explosive than Bell and in way better shape coming out of college. He is stiffer though, which could be his detriment/downfall. If he can model after Blount upright running style perhaps combined with his receiving can be something. 

Dont have anything on Weah yet. 

4 hours ago, MDSteeler1971 said:

Draft order:

Round 1 Pick 28
Round 2 Pick 28
Round 3 Pick 28
Round 5 Pick 11
Round 5 Pick 28
Round 5 Comp (possibly)
Round 7 Pick 28
Round 7 Comp (possibly)

Didn’t we have the Giants 7th rounder? Thought that was part of the Cockrell trade.

14 hours ago, KJtheWicked said:

Didn’t we have the Giants 7th rounder? Thought that was part of the Cockrell trade.

Just read this... https://prosportstransactions.com/football/DraftTrades/Years/2018.htm

PICK MAY OR MAY NOT TRANSFER DEPENDING ON UNCONFIRMED CONDITIONS

Traded • Ross Cockrell to Giants for • 2018 conditional seventh round pick (?-?) on 2017-09-02

Conditions on pick are unconfirmed.

As a PSU fan I can tell you we don't want Gesicki.  He isn't a good blocker, he is a good receiver with almost no actual speed.  His success has been solely because of his size and poor coverages. 

As for the first two picks, those would be excellent.  However I don't think Ronnie Harrison gets even close to our second round pick.

8 hours ago, MDSteeler1971 said:

Just read this... https://prosportstransactions.com/football/DraftTrades/Years/2018.htm

Traded • Ross Cockrell to Giants for • 2018 conditional seventh round pick (?-?) on 2017-09-02

How do we give up a player for a "conditional" 7th round pick....so if conditions weren't met we GAVE him away to the Giants?  SMH

1 hour ago, wwhickok said:

As a PSU fan I can tell you we don't want Gesicki.  He isn't a good blocker, he is a good receiver with almost no actual speed.  His success has been solely because of his size and poor coverages. 

As for the first two picks, those would be excellent.  However I don't think Ronnie Harrison gets even close to our second round pick.

There's a couple of TE's that were said to have no speed and weren't good blockers coming out and are doing just fine as seam busters.

IMO playing TE isn't about the speed.  It's about how do you use your body and how do you control your body while making the catch.  People have let themselves become too blinded by that.  Like why did so many of this years rookie TE's struggle?  They didn't use their body right.  Take OJ Howard down in Tampa.  He was billed as having the full package.  Couldn't beat out an old slow poor blocking Brate.  Why?  Howard didn't know how to make himself open.  Same thing with Ingram.  Billed as this great seam busting athletic TE.  Can't use his body.

Gronk isn't the fastest TE in the world.  Neither is Kyle Rudolph.  Zach Ertz. Tyler Eifert.  Why are they all so good?  They have what Gesicki has in size, soft hands, and the ability to use their body to shield off defenders and go up to get the ball.

19 hours ago, MDSteeler1971 said:

Thank you for this. I was wondering where all of our picks went That 7th round pick is ours. Guaranteed on some percent playing time. He had 50 tackles and 3 INT's. If I had to bet, 60% playing time would send the pick to Pittsburgh. Just in case you cut him yanno

Archived