Ask Keyser - 2017 Fantasy Questions Thread

keysersoze3421

I don't really have a question, just wanted to share something about my stupid team.

I have 7 running backs on my roster and started 3 of them. The 4 on my bench outscored my starters. Alex Collins > Alfred Morris > Derrick Henry > CJ Anderson > Melvin Gordon > Dion Lewis > Devonta Freeman. 

I shouldn't have done any last minute tinkering, I planned to play Collins over Freeman all week but decided to roll with my round 1 pick coming back from injury. I'm still probably gonna win this week too but man do I feel dumb. 

14 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Mike Wallace and Rishard Matthews are on the wire. Should i picked up one of them? if so which one? I have Golden Tate, Landry and Hilton. PPR.

Thanks.

Depending on who you drop, I would add Matthews if he is healthy. He is Mariota's favorite WR and 2nd favorite target behind Davis. But I wouldn't be starting either one of them over Tate or Landry. Hilton is so hit or miss so playing someone over him is understandable but Tate and Landry should be locked in for you.

38 minutes ago, tntitans4life17 said:

Depending on who you drop, I would add Matthews if he is healthy. He is Mariota's favorite WR and 2nd favorite target behind Davis. But I wouldn't be starting either one of them over Tate or Landry. Hilton is so hit or miss so playing someone over him is understandable but Tate and Landry should be locked in for you.

I actually have a empty spot. I dropped Corey Davis.

8 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

I actually have a empty spot. I dropped Corey Davis.

Yeah definitely safe to add one. I think Matthews will be the higher floor player to add, but if his hamstring injury scares you off, Wallace would be a fine add as well. He 4 straight games with 4 receptions or more and 2 TDs during that stretch.

12 minutes ago, tntitans4life17 said:

Yeah definitely safe to add one. I think Matthews will be the higher floor player to add, but if his hamstring injury scares you off, Wallace would be a fine add as well. He 4 straight games with 4 receptions or more and 2 TDs during that stretch.

yeah that's the one thing i'm afraid of. I wished we could some info before tomorrow but idk if we will.

So I'm trying to get prepared for the fantasy playoffs. 

I have Big Ben right now whose final two games are against the Patriots and Texans. A guy in my league just dropped Rivers whose final two games are against the Chiefs and Jets. Who's the better option going forward? I've also got Keenan Allen. 

I'm leaning towards Rivers, that is assuming nobody gets him over me.

9 minutes ago, RamRod said:

I have Big Ben right now whose final two games are against the Patriots and Texans. A guy in my league just dropped Rivers whose final two games are against the Chiefs and Jets. Who's the better option going forward? I've also got Keenan Allen. 

Real close. Pretty equal to me. Flip a coin lol

30 minutes ago, RamRod said:

If you have the ability, I would add Rivers w/out dropping Big Ben. Play Rivers week 15 against Chiefs and Ben against the Texans.

Archived