Ask Keyser - 2017 Fantasy Questions Thread

keysersoze3421

5 minutes ago, tntitans4life17 said:

If you have the ability, I would add Rivers w/out dropping Big Ben. Play Rivers week 15 against Chiefs and Ben against the Texans.

I didn't plan on dropping Big Ben. Thanks for the feedback.

12 hours ago, skywindO2 said:

Drop Tyrod for Mariota? Thoughts on Mariota vs Carr ROS? 

I would at this point. Mariota and Carr are about equal ROS. Mariota gets SF in week 15 which is a nice matchup but both have just average matchups week 16 w/ Maritoa against the Rams and Carr @ Philly.

Is Blake Bortles available in your league? I know its crazy, but 5 of his last 6 games he has eclipsed 15 points and he gets Houston and San Fran in weeks 15 and 16. Two of the best teams to matchup against and with teams selling out to stop Fournette, Bortles should be able to put up 15+ with ease against both of those teams.

7 hours ago, tntitans4life17 said:

I would at this point. Mariota and Carr are about equal ROS. Mariota gets SF in week 15 which is a nice matchup but both have just average matchups week 16 w/ Maritoa against the Rams and Carr @ Philly.

Is Blake Bortles available in your league? I know its crazy, but 5 of his last 6 games he has eclipsed 15 points and he gets Houston and San Fran in weeks 15 and 16. Two of the best teams to matchup against and with teams selling out to stop Fournette, Bortles should be able to put up 15+ with ease against both of those teams.

I just dropped Tyrod for Bortles, I'm liking that idea for now. Plan on playing Carr @ KC this weekend, seems like everyone is lighting them up this year. Carr already has once already. 

9 hours ago, HTTRG3Dynasty said:

I'm getting ready to start Josh Gordon over Dez in 0.5 PPR for the first week of playoffs.  Dumb move or dumb move?

I don't think it's a crazy move. Gordon is going to continue to be targeted a ton, but it's Kizer throwing him the ball which would make me nervous but last week he still produced and was a few Kizer bad throws away from a gigantic game.

14 minutes ago, tntitans4life17 said:

I would go with Wallace. At least 4 catches in the last 4 games and 2 TDs during that stretch. Last game against Pittsburgh he had 6 catches for 55 yards and a TD.

yeah I would lean hilton if he was home but on the road, my gut does say go with Mike Wallace. I'm kicking myself for not picking up goodwin or kearse last week =/

For defense, I have Baltimore (@ PIT) or Chicago (@ Cincy) both are pretty bad matchups IMO. 

Do I pick up: 

Cleveland vs GB 

Buffalo vs Indy

GB @ Cleveland 

My reasoning behind cleveland would be that their run D is pretty good and they may force GB to pass the ball which they obviously dont want to do. GB could get some turnovers against CLE ... idk really struggling with this one 

Who do I start in a 0.5 PPR, big play, big bonus league?

2 WRs

2 RBs

1 Flex

Here's my team:

WRs: Demaryius Thomas, Jarvis Landry, Robby Anderson, Sterling Shepard, Robert Woods

RBs: Gio Bernard, Dion Lewis, Jordan Howard, Alex Collins, Crowell

Right now I got this

WRs: Thomas and Landry

RBs: Bernard and Lewis

FLEX: Howard

Lemme know how you think I should set my lineup. Thanks.

15 hours ago, the lone star said:

Who do I start in a 0.5 PPR, big play, big bonus league?

2 WRs

2 RBs

1 Flex

Here's my team:

WRs: Demaryius Thomas, Jarvis Landry, Robby Anderson, Sterling Shepard, Robert Woods

RBs: Gio Bernard, Dion Lewis, Jordan Howard, Alex Collins, Crowell

Right now I got this

WRs: Thomas and Landry

RBs: Bernard and Lewis

FLEX: Howard

Lemme know how you think I should set my lineup. Thanks.

I like the RBs and flex. Only thing I would consider is Robby Anderson over Thomas. Anderson has been on absolute fire lately and Thomas has been too inconsistent for me this year to trust in the playoffs.

On 12/7/2017 at 4:42 PM, N4L said:

For defense, I have Baltimore (@ PIT) or Chicago (@ Cincy) both are pretty bad matchups IMO. 

Do I pick up: 

Cleveland vs GB 

Buffalo vs Indy

GB @ Cleveland 

My reasoning behind cleveland would be that their run D is pretty good and they may force GB to pass the ball which they obviously dont want to do. GB could get some turnovers against CLE ... idk really struggling with this one 

I say GB. They should be able to get an INT or two off of Kizer.

Archived