Ask Keyser - 2017 Fantasy Questions Thread

keysersoze3421

Who should I start? QB/RB/RB/WR/WR/TE/FLEX. I'm leaning towards bolded

Big Ben, Stafford

M Gordon, Kamara, Perine, Elliott

Hill, K Allen, J Gordon

Gronk, Ertz, D Allen

This mostly makes me nervous because my playoffs would ride on four games. I could also drop D Allen and pick up Cooper Kupp or Robert Woods. But I don't think I'd start them over those guys.

So made it to the Semis and need a little advice.

0.5PPR, 1pt per 10 yds receiving/rushing with bonus of 3pts at 100yds receiving/rushing.  Please choose 2.

Jamaal Williams  vs Carolina

Jerick McKinnon vs Cincy

Stefon Diggs vs Cincy

Jay Ajayi vs Patriots

4pts TD, 1pt every 25yds with 3pt bonus at 300yds

Mariota vs SF

Winston vs ATL

Foles vs  NYG

Leaning Williams and McKinnon at RB and Winston at QB , but willing to listen...  rest of team (2QB League):

QB: Rodgers

QB: ????

WR: Julio

WR: Marvin Jones

RB: Kamara

RB: ????

Flex: ????

Thank you!

1 hour ago, Re-Drew-Vinated said:

^^ 

Looks pretty straightforward to me. Why is Allen even on your team at this point? Lol. Dump that guy and pick up one of those WR's, even if it's just so that they can't be used to start against you. 

I had to use him last week with Gronk suspended and Ertz hurt.

Playoffs... Quite a conundrum:

14-team standard scoring... Need to pick one QB...

Matt Stafford home vs. CHI
Phil Rivers on road @ KC
Derek Carr on road @ DAL

Again standard scoring so:

1 pt per 25 pass yards
4 pt per pass TD
1 pt per 10 rush yards
6 pt per rush TD

2 hours ago, RamRod said:

Important semi final game this week. Needing a TE after Rudolph ruled out.

Already picked up Charles Clay but still deciding between him, Vernon Davis, or Ricky Seals-Jones.

Which one should I go with?

I would role with Clay.

5 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

Aaron Rodgers @ CAR or Phillip Rivers @ KC

I dont know if I trust Rodgers in his first game back but man I dont know what to do. 

Also, JAX defense vs HOU or BAL defense vs CLE? Top 2 defenses in fantasy but again, its so close I dont know who to pick

I would go Rivers in case they try to limit drop backs, but its close (if he's cleared, maybe they're full speed again).

The defense question is a good one.  Hmmmm... Jax has been the best this year, but I really like the Ravens vs. bad teams.  I'd probably go the latter as I think they feast upon the worst teams in particular (w/r/t INTs and INT-TDs).

3 hours ago, sp6488 said:

I would go Rivers in case they try to limit drop backs, but its close (if he's cleared, maybe they're full speed again).

The defense question is a good one.  Hmmmm... Jax has been the best this year, but I really like the Ravens vs. bad teams.  I'd probably go the latter as I think they feast upon the worst teams in particular (w/r/t INTs and INT-TDs).

But its TJ Yates starting for the Texans and the Jags are at home haha The Jags are knows for every 4 weeks having a blow up 35pt fantasy performance and this one seems primed for that. Thought he reason I specifially kept the Ravens is because I say the Browns on their schedule the week of the playoffs 

I have Fournette who is questionable to play this Sunday and it is looking like he will be out.

Choose 1 standard scoring

My RB's are Mike Davis, Rod Smith, Derrick Henry, and Forte. 

Yeldon and Ivory are both on the waiver wire as well.

Archived