Ask Keyser - 2017 Fantasy Questions Thread

keysersoze3421

Injury Help!

I have 2 guys who are likely to miss this week due to injury, need some help deciding who to start in their place?

Likely Out - RB - Leonard Fournette......My bench is either Chris Ivory vs Texans or Dion Lewis vs Pitt?

Likely Out - TE Kyle Rudolph......My bench is either Jesse James vs Patriots or Trey Burton vs NYG

Thanks! 

44 minutes ago, TakeTheBallDeep said:

Injury Help!

I have 2 guys who are likely to miss this week due to injury, need some help deciding who to start in their place?

Likely Out - RB - Leonard Fournette......My bench is either Chris Ivory vs Texans or Dion Lewis vs Pitt?

Likely Out - TE Kyle Rudolph......My bench is either Jesse James vs Patriots or Trey Burton vs NYG

Thanks! 

I would say Lewis at the RB spot. 

For TE, is Watson available on your waiver wire? If not and you have to play one of those 2, I say James unless Ertz is out again. 

Hey Guys, It's superbowl week in my fantasy league and I made it!! However, I'm up against a monster of a team... He has Newton, Gurley, Hunt, and Kamara, Allen, J Jones!!!

On paper he is far far better than me! I could do with a bit of help. It's a standard NFL.com league. I need 2 RB's, 2WR's and a WR/RB flex. These are my options.

RB Zeke Elliott vs Sea

RB Kenyan Drake @KC

RB Dion Lewis vs Buf

WR DeAndre Hopkins Vs Pit

WR Michael Thomas Vs Atl

WR Adam Thielen @GB 

So I think the question is... who do I not play! Please help!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
6 hours ago, twslhs20 said:

What spot to people want to draft from this year in redraft? I have one on Sat and the only mock I've done where I like my team overall is from the 6-7 spot. It's a 12 team full PPR btw.

I wouldnt be overly excited about drafting at 6-7 just because i feel like there isn't a difference between 7 and 10 too much and at 10 you can get a much better 2nd round pick 

4 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I wouldnt be overly excited about drafting at 6-7 just because i feel like there isn't a difference between 7 and 10 too much and at 10 you can get a much better 2nd round pick 

Yes I agree. I'm in a keeper leage but I am picking 9th out of 12th. I'm content knowing that I could pick the best RB on the board in the first round then pick the best WR on the snake back to pair with Le'Veon.

Archived