Ask Keyser - 2017 Fantasy Questions Thread

keysersoze3421

22 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

1/2 pt PPR need two of the 4 as a Flex, Starting WR Boyd vs NO

Brandon Cooks

Marlon Mack

Tariq Cohen

Jarvis Landry

You take either Cohen or Landry over the other 3? Thanks.

I would rank Cohen last this week. I think the game script should favor Howard again.

Mack

Cooks

Landry

Cohen

Alright. I'm in a hard place with bye weeks this week. I'm going to have to cut someone and I really dont want to.

I need to add one rb to start along side kamara.

Currently I've got:

RB: Kamara, chubb(bye), drake,(bye), michelle(bye)

Wr: Beckham, cooks, e.sanders, landry, a.jeffrey and a.cooper

Qbs rivers rothlesberger.

I need to clear on roster spot. I'm leaning towards drake, but also wonder if I should cut rivers. I'm overloaded at wr but dont want to make any of them available to opponents. The crazy in me thinks maybe I should just cut my kicker instead.

It's a non ppr league with 1 qb 2 wr 2 rb 1 te 1 flex 1k 1d

2 hours ago, drew39k said:

Alright. I'm in a hard place with bye weeks this week. I'm going to have to cut someone and I really dont want to.

I need to add one rb to start along side kamara.

Currently I've got:

RB: Kamara, chubb(bye), drake,(bye), michelle(bye)

Wr: Beckham, cooks, e.sanders, landry, a.jeffrey and a.cooper

Qbs rivers rothlesberger.

I need to clear on roster spot. I'm leaning towards drake, but also wonder if I should cut rivers. I'm overloaded at wr but dont want to make any of them available to opponents. The crazy in me thinks maybe I should just cut my kicker instead.

It's a non ppr league with 1 qb 2 wr 2 rb 1 te 1 flex 1k 1d

I would probably lean toward Drake. I think you're highly unlikely to play him this late in the season, and he's so hit and miss that I don't think that you'd ever want to. The only thing you really have to worry about is someone picking him up, playing you, and him going off lol. That being said, if its a standard league, he loses even more value because in a ppr, at least he adds a couple of points in receptions ever week. He's only carried the ball more than 8 times in 4 games this season, and he's only carried the ball 8 time in 5 games. You're basically hoping he accidentally falls into the endzone to save a week, and I hate chasing touchdowns. They are flukey and random sometimes (looking at you, Ebron). I don't think he holds much value in a standard league. Basically a flex play, and I like your other flex options much more anyway.

I have Goff, hunt, kelce, Brandon cooks in a league with a week 17 championship, pray for me 

I've already picked up Spencer ware who would start for Kareem hunt. Who else should I snag for week 17? I also have juju, davante Adams and that is basically my entire team. The bench is disposable.

I'm 8-2 so I'm angling for the first round bye which means playoffs are only week 16 and 17 in this league for me. @Forge

2 minutes ago, N4L said:

I have Goff, hunt, kelce, Brandon cooks in a league with a week 17 championship, pray for me 

I've already picked up Spencer ware who would start for Kareem hunt. Who else should I snag for week 17? I also have juju, davante Adams and that is basically my entire team. The bench is disposable.

I'm 8-2 so I'm angling for the first round bye which means playoffs are only week 16 and 17 in this league for me. @Forge

I would assume that Malcolm Brown will be the running back for the Rams, though John Kelly would worry me in that scenario.

27 minutes ago, Forge said:

I would assume that Malcolm Brown will be the running back for the Rams, though John Kelly would worry me in that scenario.

If I could like this post twice, I would. good thinking. 

I could honestly get both of them if I wanted. Both the rams and chiefs have byes next week and Im playing the guy in second who has the most points by far, even if I tried to get a lineup together there is no way Id win.. so im punting that week and taking the L with a one game lead becoming a tie.

Having basically my entire team on a bye in one week means Im at full strength for the rest of the year and the top two seeds get byes weeks in the playoffs, so whats the difference between first and second?

plus I dont have an IDP (they are useless in this league unless you have one of the top guys, completely TD dependent - a 4 sack week is like 6 points but certain guys like Mack have had games with 15) so I have a few extra spots on my bench right now. 

Looking at the standings, and other teams likely to clinch... the steelers are 6-2-1, so I just nabbed Jaylen Samuel as well for if/when conner doesnt play. 

Why people have week 17 championships, I will never understand. 

Archived