Ask Keyser - 2017 Fantasy Questions Thread

keysersoze3421

So in my Dynasty League I can still make trades,

I am about to play a team who is undefeated this season in the 2nd Round of the Playoffs and has Gurley, Kamara and Conner. 

I own Hunt in that league, so my best RB now is Aaron Jones who plays Chicago this week.  I am projected to lose by 50 points.....

My question is, should i try and make some trades and sell my rookie drafts picks for next year to try and get some players to actually beat this guy or should I just roll out there with what I have and pray for a miracle????

Half-ppr I fell solid with most of my lineup:

QB- Goff v PHI

RB- Elliot v IND

RB- Chubb v DEN

WR- Edelman v PIT

WR- D. Adams v CHI (tough matchup, but gotta go with the playmakers)

WR- ?

TE- Cook v CIN

Flex- Lindsay v CLE

K- Fairbairn v NYJ

DEF- Bears v GB

I am having trouble with that last WR spot though. I have Enunwa (not likely to do much) v HOU, M Goodwin v SEA, L Fitzgerald v ATL, Humphries v BAL and Pettis v SEA. I am kind of split on Fitz and Humphries at the moment, leaning toward Fitz due to matchup, anyone have a suggestion here though (J Crowder available as FA at the moment)?

(additionally have J Adams v LA, N Hines v DAL, J Howard v GB, K Johnson v BUF and J Wilson v SEA on the bench at RB, but I think my RB situation is pretty clear at the moment.)

Is there such thing as starting too many players on the same team? I've had Chubb and Njoku on my team and starting both this week but I'm gonna need a QB if Rodgers sits and the best option on the wire appears to be Mayfield. Would I be putting too many eggs in the Cleveland Browns basket?

2 hours ago, RamRod said:

Is there such thing as starting too many players on the same team? I've had Chubb and Njoku on my team and starting both this week but I'm gonna need a QB if Rodgers sits and the best option on the wire appears to be Mayfield. Would I be putting too many eggs in the Cleveland Browns basket?

I wouldn't love njoku just because he hasn't done much lately, but Baker and Chubb are worthy starts against the Bengals. 

5 hours ago, Fl0nkerton said:

Was anyone elses ESPN app being funky with scores?

I lost by 0.3 on Sunday but they awarded Tarik Cohen 3 more yards and I ended up tying. Being the #2 seed, I advanced.

I feel weird about it lol.

Nobody?? Surely I can't be the only one.

Damn guys, last week was a rough week for me. 

Lost out on $1,250 by 0.8 points. 

And in my other league I won by 3 points and just yesterday they did a stat correction....and I ended up losing by 1 point. Freaking 4 point swing stat correction. Lost out on nearly $1,500 dollars by less than 2 points. It was pretty rough. 

59 minutes ago, holt_bruce81 said:

Damn guys, last week was a rough week for me. 

Lost out on $1,250 by 0.8 points. 

And in my other league I won by 3 points and just yesterday they did a stat correction....and I ended up losing by 1 point. Freaking 4 point swing stat correction. Lost out on nearly $1,500 dollars by less than 2 points. It was pretty rough. 

Still not as bad as what happened to me lol that is rough though 

Looking for a week 17 RB. Have Gurley and Kamara. Kamara likely to be rested and Gurley may not go either. I’m second to last in WW order but that doesn’t pertain to my question. 

Inscoured the wire and I’m looking at 

CJ Anderson

Elijah McGuire

Darren Sproles 

Jeff Wilson.  

Would my order listed be yours or would you rank them differently? PPR 

Looking for a week 17 RB. Have Gurley and Kamara. Kamara likely to be rested and Gurley may not go either. I’m second to last in WW order but that doesn’t pertain to my question. 

I’ve scoured the wire and I’m looking at 

CJ Anderson

Elijah McGuire

Darren Sproles 

Jeff Wilson.  

3 hours ago, BillSabre said:

I’ve scoured the wire and I’m looking at 

CJ Anderson

Elijah McGuire

Darren Sproles 

Jeff Wilson.  

Anderson's ranking depends on Gurley, obviously, as the Rams have to play their studs, so if Gurley is healthy, Anderson isn't worthwhile. 

McGuire and Wilson are the guys you can absolutely bank on in this scenario, so they would be the top waiver wire targets. Anderson would top that list only if Gurley is a no go. 

Archived