Ask Keyser - 2017 Fantasy Questions Thread

keysersoze3421

A guy offered me Murray, D. Thomas and Tyler Eifert for LeSean McCoy, Kelvin Benjamin and Jack Doyle.

This is my team in case you forgot. I'll just list the position players since my DEF and K dont matter

QB- Mariota

RB- McCoy

RB- Woodhead

WR- Cooper

WR- Allen

Flex- Benjamin

TE- Doyle

Bench

RB McFadden

RB Gore

TE Witten

WR Corey Coleman

WR Ted Ginn Jr

RB Shane Vereen

QB Andy Dalton

Should I do it?

52 minutes ago, MightyMouse07 said:

Someone just offered me Hunt and Green for Zeke/McFadden and Pryor. Debating if I should do it because it would give me that top flight WR I need even with a slight downgrade at RB. But I feel like Zeke is going to run possessed this year with this suspension thing going on. 

Dude...you do that all day IMO. 

2 hours ago, MightyMouse07 said:

Someone just offered me Hunt and Green for Zeke/McFadden and Pryor. Debating if I should do it because it would give me that top flight WR I need even with a slight downgrade at RB. But I feel like Zeke is going to run possessed this year with this suspension thing going on. 

Easy accept imo. Green >>> Pryor and Zeke is missing six games worth of points. He's trying to sell high on Hunt but that's fine. He might not replicate Week 1 again but I think that game proved he is a high end RB2 with low end RB1 potential. 

Would you feel confident about Green/Garcon/Tyrell/John Brown being your receivers? If your top 3 RBs were stacked? 

Also, which WR on waivers has the most upside? Few guys I like on there are...

Brashad Perriman, Kenny Golladay, Paul Richardson, Cooper Kupp...and why is no one talking about DeDe Westbrook? Isn't he going to get alot of action as the #3 in Jacksonville? Maybe @JaguarCrazy2832 can help me out? Is he a sneaky stash?

My league drafted pretty early on (pre-Ware injury) so my bench got a bit stacked up with what appears to be good values.  Anyways, looking for advice on moves to make - i.e .any players you would try to move, etc. Anything to help get the ball rolling as you've been very helpful for me in the past when deciding what type of moves to make in order to better my roster.

Went in to last night's game with Kareem Hunt on the bench. Thought I had the luxury of sitting him to see how it would pan out in Gillette Stadium vs. the defending Champs.... never saw that performance or anything remotely close coming. He is looking nice.

Here's my team below: 10 teamer, .5 PPR with small return yardage scoring
QB: Mariota

WR: Pryor, DT, Martavis,

RB: Demarco Murray, Melvin Gordon

Flex: Diggs

TE: Zach Ertz

Bench - Devante Parker, Ginn, Hogan, Dalvin Cook, Kareem Hunt, Doug Martin

Drafted from the 9 hole and went RB/RB then WR/WR. Love the depth of this team but I'd like to upgrade to a blue chip WR - any 2 for 1's you'd specifically try to pull off?

Thanks key as always.

15 hours ago, Texansfan713 said:

A guy offered me Murray, D. Thomas and Tyler Eifert for LeSean McCoy, Kelvin Benjamin and Jack Doyle.

This is my team in case you forgot. I'll just list the position players since my DEF and K dont matter

QB- Mariota

RB- McCoy

RB- Woodhead

WR- Cooper

WR- Allen

Flex- Benjamin

TE- Doyle

Bench

RB McFadden

RB Gore

TE Witten

WR Corey Coleman

WR Ted Ginn Jr

RB Shane Vereen

QB Andy Dalton

Should I do it?

I'd do that trade.

2 hours ago, BaltimoreTerp said:

Oof well the Chris Hogan start didn't pan out... for whatever reason they had Marcus Peters locked in on him all night. 

Anyways, who do you go with at the FLEX: Ty Montgomery vs. Seattle or DeAndre Hopkins vs. Jacksonville? I've got Montgomery in there now. 

We're good the rest of the way

What's everyones opinion on Smallwood? He's on the waiver wire and I have seen he can become the every down back in PHI. I have Burkhead and Marlon Mack and the Giants D on my bench because I have Seattle starting.

Would you drop a guy like Mack or the Giants D. for a gamble on Smallwood in a .5 PPR?

Archived