Ask Keyser - 2017 Fantasy Questions Thread

keysersoze3421

3 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

What's everyones opinion on Smallwood? He's on the waiver wire and I have seen he can become the every down back in PHI. I have Burkhead and Marlon Mack and the Giants D on my bench because I have Seattle starting.

Would you drop a guy like Mack or the Giants D. for a gamble on Smallwood in a .5 PPR?

I definitely would. 

8 hours ago, holt_bruce81 said:

Would you feel confident about Green/Garcon/Tyrell/John Brown being your receivers? If your top 3 RBs were stacked? 

Also, which WR on waivers has the most upside? Few guys I like on there are...

Brashad Perriman, Kenny Golladay, Paul Richardson, Cooper Kupp...and why is no one talking about DeDe Westbrook? Isn't he going to get alot of action as the #3 in Jacksonville? Maybe @JaguarCrazy2832 can help me out? Is he a sneaky stash?

I guess it depends on the league. I picked him up in both dynasty leagues as a sneaky stash. Lee and A-Rob are both FAs at the end of this year. Lee usually has some sort of injury and the team is losing favor in Hurns especially since they considered trading him just a year after giving him a huge raise. Problem might simply be are there enough catchable balls to go around? I mean Allen Robinson is a way better WR than Dede but he could put up 1000 yards or above average TD #s because of Bortles. I'd say worth a stash in a 14+ man league

3 hours ago, holt_bruce81 said:

I definitely would. 

Would you drop the Giants D or Marlon Mack?

My worst fear is dropping Mack, Gore looks terrible or gets hurt and Mack becomes the new thing lol but I dont want to drop a very good D like NYG. I guess I can rely on the Seahawks Defense only though.

3 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Would you drop the Giants D or Marlon Mack?

My worst fear is dropping Mack, Gore looks terrible or gets hurt and Mack becomes the new thing lol but I dont want to drop a very good D like NYG. I guess I can rely on the Seahawks Defense only though.

Drop the Giants D

15 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Easy accept imo. Green >>> Pryor and Zeke is missing six games worth of points. He's trying to sell high on Hunt but that's fine. He might not replicate Week 1 again but I think that game proved he is a high end RB2 with low end RB1 potential. 

Still think the same now that Zeke is playing all 16?

I'm in a 12 team, 0.5 PPR, 2 RB, 3 WR, no FLEX league. This is my roster...

QB - Kirk Cousins, Jay Cutler
RB - Jordan Howard, Ezekiel Elliott, Darren McFadden, CJ Prosise
WR - Demaryius Thomas, Larry Fitzgerald, Stefon Diggs, Corey Davis, Cooper Kupp
TE - Jimmy Graham, Evan Engram
K - Matt Prater
DST - Seahawks

Now, my question is...would you consider trading Diggs & Graham for Pierre Garcon, Tyler Eifert and Paul Perkins? Or does the bye week fill-in for Howard and, now, Zeke not matter as much to potentially downgrade? 

I have the short term option to sit on a RB as I am jettisoning Darren McFadden in light of recent developments.

I have David Johnson, Isaiah Crowell and Doug Martin (replaced "temporarily" by Samaje Perine).

Johnson and Crowell are starting for now.  The rest is fluid.  So, who do I add?

Thomas Rawls
C.J. Prosise
Marlon Mack
Jamaal Williams
Joe Williams
Johnathan Stewart (He was selected, but cut when someone realized that he had no kicker :-))

I am looking for potential more than a 10-12 point back who I will never play and I can wait for production.

I am leaning toward either of the first two, but included what is available now.

The rest of the roster is sound and trades are virtually impossible in this league as they all fancy themselves as geniuses.

10 hours ago, babyatemydingo said:

I have the short term option to sit on a RB as I am jettisoning Darren McFadden in light of recent developments.

I have David Johnson, Isaiah Crowell and Doug Martin (replaced "temporarily" by Samaje Perine).

Johnson and Crowell are starting for now.  The rest is fluid.  So, who do I add?

Thomas Rawls
C.J. Prosise
Marlon Mack
Jamaal Williams
Joe Williams
Johnathan Stewart (He was selected, but cut when someone realized that he had no kicker :-))

I am looking for potential more than a 10-12 point back who I will never play and I can wait for production.

I am leaning toward either of the first two, but included what is available now.

The rest of the roster is sound and trades are virtually impossible in this league as they all fancy themselves as geniuses.

Stewart. He is still the early down RB and will be the guy to get the ball on the goalline. The other guys are all speculation and situational backups.

Archived