Ask Keyser - 2017 Fantasy Questions Thread

keysersoze3421

4 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Who else you got? I'd consider for Bryant

Those are the only two guys he is considering. And I'd say my depth at both positions are decent. I have J.Nelson, M.Thomas, J.Crowder and D.Parker at WR other then Robinson. And at RB I have DJ, Hyde, Abdullah, Gillislee, and CJ Anderson. 

16 minutes ago, Eric dunn said:

Those are the only two guys he is considering. And I'd say my depth at both positions are decent. I have J.Nelson, M.Thomas, J.Crowder and D.Parker at WR other then Robinson. And at RB I have DJ, Hyde, Abdullah, Gillislee, and CJ Anderson. 

I think I'd stick with Gill. You have 3 great ppr wrs

also is this a 8-10 team league?

25 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Geez bet you drafted early and rolled the dice on Zeke

I drafted on august 27th. we always draft the weekend before labor day/after the 3rd week of preseason. I had pick 1, went DJ then at the 2/3 turn went Zeke. I sadly drafted mcfadden in round 6 bc i thought he'd miss 6 games but i can live with a 6th/2nd for a top 3 player 

1 minute ago, SimsZilla said:

I drafted on august 27th. we always draft the weekend before labor day/after the 3rd week of preseason. I had pick 1, went DJ then at the 2/3 turn went Zeke. I sadly drafted mcfadden in round 6 bc i thought he'd miss 6 games but i can live with a 6th/2nd for a top 3 player 

Knew it had to be before Hunt became the guy

1 minute ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Knew it had to be before Hunt became the guy

Well no, it was. Ware blew his knee out two days before my draft and his MRI came back the day before the draft so we knew it was out for the year. I took hunt in round 4. Knew I had to get him then or I wouldn't be getting him. Couldn't be happier with my trio

Ok so I'm currently stashing Deadre Washington, but I'm questioning that more and more and considering others.

Who would you pick out of these players

Paul Richardson

Rishard Matthews

Kevin white

Tyler Lockett

Perine

James white

Evan Ingram

Tarik Cohen

Rob Kelly

Geo Bernard

This is also a keeper league with players kept based on round taken, with waiver pickup costing the lowest available draft pick.

Half ppr as well

2 hours ago, sp6488 said:

Pick one:

Cole Beasley vs. NYG

Adam Thielen vs. NO

Evan Engram @ DAL

Standard league, non-PPR.  Super deep/skilled 14-team keeper, hence the non-amazing options here (I also have Doug Martin as a buy-and-hold).

Engram gets one TD at least tonight. Take it for what you will.

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I'm down 101-107 he has Dan Bailey left I have Gordon and Michael Thomas... PPR do I win? I've seen similar situations lost when it was this close and two studs don't produce and lose to a kicker left team up by a little bit of points.

Kickers typically have a low floor, but I think you're good.  Should get at least 6 from both (60 yards) and another 6 for a TD from one of them.  I expect Bailey to get 8 (two sub-40 FG and two XP).  I think you end up around 117 - 115 for the close win.

Archived