Ask Keyser - 2017 Fantasy Questions Thread

keysersoze3421

I picked up Cohen with my #1 waiver but not even sure I want to play him, it it fine to just hold him as a wait to see more back? Probably should have used that waiver on Golladay, oops.

Starting RBs are Freeman and Gordon, WRs are Hill and Landry. Do I flex him over Gillislee? Plus planning to play the Bucs defense although I normally try not to let that factor into my decision making. 

Current roster: https://i.imgur.com/D02eHfl.png

4 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

I picked up Cohen with my #1 waiver but not even sure I want to play him, it it fine to just hold him as a wait to see more back? Probably should have used that waiver on Golladay, oops.

Starting RBs are Freeman and Gordon, WRs are Hill and Landry. Do I flex him over Gillislee? Plus planning to play the Bucs defense although I normally try not to let that factor into my decision making. 

I picked him up too and I'm going with a wait and see approach myself. I want to see him do it more than once. Watching the game, I feel like he has that ability, but just want to be certain before through him in or doing something with him.

1 hour ago, BaltimoreTerp said:

So I ended up starting Hopkins over Hogan at my 2nd WR spot, the high volume for Hopkins got to me.

But now I'm thinking I want to still get in on that awful New Orleans defense action and start Chris Hogan over Christian McAffrey at my FLEX - thoughts? 0.5 PPR. 

I'm starting Hogan over dez in one league. I think it's his week. Sounds like Amendola is out so it's going to be a gronk and Hogan week in all likelihood. 

If you aren't going to play him now, will you ever play him? 

Well i made a trade.

I get: Lesean McCoy

I give: Demarco Murray and Kyle Rudolph.

I also picked up Coby Fleener. So essentially got McCoy and Fleener for Murray and Rudolph. 

I like Fleener because with Brees as QB someone had to pick up the production and i hope it will be him. But with Kyle now gone off my team so im going to go TE by committee. Also looking into picking up Jesse James or Julius Thomas. 

So i have two questions. One- What do you make of the trade? Two- Do i add the disappointing TE that scored 2 TDs week 1 or do I pick up the former TD machine who has no produced as much ad he once has?

In a 0.5 PPR  start 2 RB, 2 WR and 1 Flex is it worth considering a trade of:

AJ Green and Doug Martin (I'd receive)

for

Jay Ajayi and Martavius Bryant (I'd give)

Current roster:

RB:  Jay Ajayi, CJ Anderson, B Powell, M Forte and J Charles

WR: J Jones, S Diggs, M Bryant, J Maclin

I'd be hurting my RB core quite abit, but would be marching out Jones, Green and Diggs weekly.  RBs would hurt w/ Anderson and Powell starting until the week 5, then have Martin and CJ in.  Thoughts?

1 hour ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

If Howard is ruled out would you start Cohen over Pryor at flex? Non-ppr

wht about mccaffey or theilen in another league? Should Cohen start over either of them?

Damn, if Howard is ruled out, who's their starter? I can't see Cohen getting 18-20 carries, and Bennie Cunningham is out also...

44 minutes ago, 101Raider said:

In a 0.5 PPR  start 2 RB, 2 WR and 1 Flex is it worth considering a trade of:

AJ Green and Doug Martin (I'd receive)

for

Jay Ajayi and Martavius Bryant (I'd give)

Current roster:

RB:  Jay Ajayi, CJ Anderson, B Powell, M Forte and J Charles

WR: J Jones, S Diggs, M Bryant, J Maclin

I'd be hurting my RB core quite abit, but would be marching out Jones, Green and Diggs weekly.  RBs would hurt w/ Anderson and Powell starting until the week 5, then have Martin and CJ in.  Thoughts?

Not really a fan of this trade. But that's just me.......and I know he'll probably be named the starter when he comes back, but it's not crazy to think that Jacquizz could hold on to that starters role beyond week 5...Not like Doug Martin was spectacular last year. 

5 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Looks like Bradford might be limited so does that bump Thielen below the likes of:

Non-ppr

Randall Cobb vs Atl

Tyrell Williams vs Mia

Tarik Cohen vs TB

Chris Hogan vs NO

Corey Coleman vs Balt

Need a flex play

I'd probably go with one of the saver guys...I think Hogan and Coleman are going to be headaches all year. It's a toss up for me between Cobb and Cohen

Archived