Ask Keyser - 2017 Fantasy Questions Thread

keysersoze3421

20 hours ago, holt_bruce81 said:

Not really a fan of this trade. But that's just me.......and I know he'll probably be named the starter when he comes back, but it's not crazy to think that Jacquizz could hold on to that starters role beyond week 5...Not like Doug Martin was spectacular last year. 

Thank you.  I ended up passing.  

Anyone think Forte or JC droppable for Kamara or Mack?  

FYI I'll have an open roster spot in a few hours after a trade, so will likely pick one up anyways.  

I guess the better way to ask is please rank for rest of season:

Forte, JC, Kamara, Mack 

0.5 PPR 

18 minutes ago, 101Raider said:

Thank you.  I ended up passing.  

Anyone think Forte or JC droppable for Kamara or Mack?  

FYI I'll have an open roster spot in a few hours after a trade, so will likely pick one up anyways.  

I guess the better way to ask is please rank for rest of season:

Forte, JC, Kamara, Mack 

0.5 PPR 

Kamara
Mack
Forte
JC

Just my opinion though.

Pick 2 standard league

Buck Allen vs CLE

The Crow @ BAL

DeVante Parker @ LAC

Wanted to sit Parker for the first week for a couple reasons, but now that Verrett is out Parker matchup looks a little bit juicier. Right now I am leaning towards sitting Crow and starting Buck Allen and Parker.

25 minutes ago, SimsZilla said:

Just somehow managed to trade Cohen for Mixon. Hopefully it pays off. The mixon owner was frantic

This season, that might be a wash.   That Cincy offense is brutal.   If it is a keeper/dynasty league, then my gosh was that a great trade for you.

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

This season, that might be a wash.   That Cincy offense is brutal.   If it is a keeper/dynasty league, then my gosh was that a great trade for you.

it's not sadly. It's a redraft, however Im just hoping he becomes flex worthy...I have Hunt and Zeke at RB with David Johnson on my bench

Archived