Ask Keyser - 2017 Fantasy Questions Thread

keysersoze3421

I am up 8 points. He has rishard mathews and I have both mariota and brissett on my team

Assuming mariota plays, which qb do I start? Part of me thinks it would make sense to start mariota because then it will somewhat nullify whatever mathews does, as I will get points every time rishard scores. On the other hand I would hate for mariota to have a set back mid game, and I also think brissett will probably have the better game.

What do you think? 

3 hours ago, N4L said:

I am up 8 points. He has rishard mathews and I have both mariota and brissett on my team

Assuming mariota plays, which qb do I start? Part of me thinks it would make sense to start mariota because then it will somewhat nullify whatever mathews does, as I will get points every time rishard scores. On the other hand I would hate for mariota to have a set back mid game, and I also think brissett will probably have the better game.

What do you think? 

Mariota.

So, .5 ppr. 16 teams. start RB, WR, WR, FLex for RB/WR spots.

My RBs- McCoy, Thompson, Morris, McFadden
My WRs- Baldwin, Maclin, Ginn, C. Davis

The guy with the WRs- Evans, Hilton, Funchess, Decker, Agholor is interested in one of the Dallas RBs. Do I try to pull the trigger? If so, which one would you ship out?

EDIT- Was just offered Keenum/Agholor for Goff/McFadden

17 hours ago, bertuzzi said:

Hey key wonderin who would start for next week 1 point ppr. 2 RB and a flex

gurley home vs arizona

mixon at pitts

Coleman at NE

Morris at san fran

Watkins vs arizona

thanks man

I'm scared to start Morris without knowing for sure who it will be. Watkins has been so off it is hard to start him.

So im 2-4 in my main league (sad)

I just did a trade to shake things up...

I gave:

Jordan Reed

Demaryius Thomas

Pryor 

for

Michael Thomas

Evan Engram

giving me a team of

QB: Smith

RB: Zeke, Hunt, Martin, Mixon, Morris, McFadden, Breida (David Johnson IR)

WR: Thomas, Hilton, Garcon, Agaholor (however you spell is)

TE: Evan Engram

DEF: Minny

K: Lutz

My team is pretty bad i know but the trades helps...im hoping to go on a winning streak?

I asked this same thing to the general thread:

PPR:

Pryor SR WR - at Philly

J Landry WR - NYJ

M Bennett TE - NO

C Beasley FLEX - at SF

A Hurns FLEX - at IND

BENCH

T Lockett - at NYG 

L Blount - WSH

my 2 runnings backs are Zeke and Blount so they are set for this week. I’m trying to decide between who I have as a starter right now plus Lockett and Blount on my bench. Would you keep it the way it is now? If not, let me know. 

What are your feelings on starting 2 running backs from the same team? I re-acquired Derrick Henry this morning and am thinking about putting him right into the FLEX spot over Ty Montgomery, with DeMarco Murray and Christian McCaffrey as my other RB's - this is a 0.5 PPR league.

It seems like Murray is still hampered a bit by his hamstring issue and they're shading more carries towards Henry. Since Week 1, he's gotten at least 14 touches in the non-Matt Cassel games, and even with Murray effective on Monday, Henry got 19 carries. It seemed like particularly with Murray's hamstring issues they're moving towards giving Henry more work in the running game and saving Murray for passing downs and only select/important running situations. 

I feel like I can't bench Murray if he's active but especially against the Browns I can see a scenario where Henry sees a lot of the workload if the game is out of hand. 

Am I crazy to see a potential Freeman/Coleman situation emerging? Bad idea to start both of them against Cleveland? 

On 10/18/2017 at 10:41 AM, BaltimoreTerp said:

What are your feelings on starting 2 running backs from the same team? I re-acquired Derrick Henry this morning and am thinking about putting him right into the FLEX spot over Ty Montgomery, with DeMarco Murray and Christian McCaffrey as my other RB's - this is a 0.5 PPR league.

It seems like Murray is still hampered a bit by his hamstring issue and they're shading more carries towards Henry. Since Week 1, he's gotten at least 14 touches in the non-Matt Cassel games, and even with Murray effective on Monday, Henry got 19 carries. It seemed like particularly with Murray's hamstring issues they're moving towards giving Henry more work in the running game and saving Murray for passing downs and only select/important running situations. 

I feel like I can't bench Murray if he's active but especially against the Browns I can see a scenario where Henry sees a lot of the workload if the game is out of hand. 

Am I crazy to see a potential Freeman/Coleman situation emerging? Bad idea to start both of them against Cleveland? 

This would be the week to try it out. I think it might work out.

Man this thread started out with a pop, now its slowly starting to die down a bit.

Pick one for my flex spot PPR league

Mixon @ PIT

Pryor @ PHI

My team as follows.

QB Wentz vs WSH

RB Zeke @ SF

RB Howard vs CAR

WR Nelson vs NO

WR M. Bryant vs CIN

TE Graham @ NYG

Flex ?

Leaning towards Pryor probably for the final time this year and if he doesn't perform I will be benching him for the rest of the year.

Thanks as always! Good luck to everyone this week.

Also Dede Westbrook someone to be adding? coming back week 9. PPR leagues

Archived