Ask Keyser - 2017 Fantasy Questions Thread

keysersoze3421

literally yesterday was the first time this year in my main league i had a qb go for over 15.1 points. its been a rough year. thank god for alex smith! now im going to hopefully go on a streak, im 2-4 and ive never missed the playoffs in this league in 7 years

56 minutes ago, steadypimpin said:

So is now the time to have Aaron Jones starting almost every week? Has he cemented himself into the lead back role?

I wish they didn't go on bye next week so we would have a better idea. They may have been taking it easy on Ty with the ribs....but I'm in the same problem. I think when they come back in two weeks, I'm just going to role with Jones, though I am prepared for the chance that he ends up with 8  or 9 carries and Ty suddenly grabs 15. 

14 hours ago, Counselor said:

Up by 20 he has the eagles kicker left I have redskins D. I'm worried about negative points. Should I just bench the D?

Keep them in.  Elliott is going to get 24 tonight so you're going to need a few points to take it.

...I'm down by 23.9 with only Elliott to play in our matchup

1 hour ago, misfit said:

Keep them in.  Elliott is going to get 24 tonight so you're going to need a few points to take it.

...I'm down by 23.9 with only Elliott to play in our matchup

24?!?! I would take the bet that he doesn't get that many points. I have him starting tonight so I hope you're right. I have Cousins, Jeffrey and Elliott tonight, I'm down by 21 so those guys better get me that at least.

Standard League 

I currently have K. Allen, D. Adams, J. Docston and S. Sheppard and I have to start 3 WR every week. I am 6-1 and currently need a WR3 to fill. I am also Zeke owner. I currently have 3 (DJ, Crow, Sheppard) out of my 4 bench spots filled, should I:

• Grab a random (like Maclin) to fill this week bye?

• Grab McFadden? or A. Morris?

• Grab Corey Davis?

I'm in a 3 year keeper league. I'm currently 2 games out of the last playoff spot. Injuries and busts have killed me lost both TEs with no good alternatives available, Luck never came back so I'm starting Rivers currently who is just ok. My WRs though are horrible Pryor, Jeffery, Martavias were my 3 starters. Watkins is my 4th so not much better. I have Woods and Fuller who are in my starting line up from here on out. So my team is basically done. 2 Questions 

Should I punt this season away trade McCoy and Ingram who are going back into the draft next year regardless due to expiring contracts for Odell and Hyde both who have 2 years left after the season?

2nd Should I drop Luck for Rodgers? They are both able to be kept for 2 years after this year. 

12 hours ago, pengu said:

Standard League 

I currently have K. Allen, D. Adams, J. Docston and S. Sheppard and I have to start 3 WR every week. I am 6-1 and currently need a WR3 to fill. I am also Zeke owner. I currently have 3 (DJ, Crow, Sheppard) out of my 4 bench spots filled, should I:

• Grab a random (like Maclin) to fill this week bye?

• Grab McFadden? or A. Morris?

• Grab Corey Davis?

I like Corey Davis' potential. In his only action he had 6 catches for 60 yards (week 2 he didn't finish the game so I don't count that haha). I feel if he can stay healthy he will be a stud. 

Archived