Ask Keyser - 2017 Fantasy Questions Thread

keysersoze3421

2 hours ago, holt_bruce81 said:

I'm going to stop listening to all the podcast and just go with my gut on who to start/sit, pickups and all....I feel like this year I've gotten away from that. 

I listened to them and drafted the bum Crowell because everyone was hypin his bum *** up! I usually find I do better when I go with my gut.

22 minutes ago, steadypimpin said:

I listened to them and drafted the bum Crowell because everyone was hypin his bum *** up! I usually find I do better when I go with my gut.

Same with me and Ajayi...I hated him going into the year, but everyone was acting like he's going to be beastmode 2.0.....to the point I was convinced into taking him. 

And everyone says Ajayi is going to breakout, just wait. But I don't see his situation getting any better. Cutler is worthless so Ajayi is always going to see a loaded box, plus I think it's just a matter of time before his knees give in and he's done for the year. 

50 minutes ago, holt_bruce81 said:

Same with me and Ajayi...I hated him going into the year, but everyone was acting like he's going to be beastmode 2.0.....to the point I was convinced into taking him. 

And everyone says Ajayi is going to breakout, just wait. But I don't see his situation getting any better. Cutler is worthless so Ajayi is always going to see a loaded box, plus I think it's just a matter of time before his knees give in and he's done for the year. 

Yeah I didn't want any Browns players but everyone kept saying they have an awesome o line and he's gonna blow up. I usually don't buy into that stuff but I guess I listened too much. I remember hearing about Ajayi too but I wasn't a believer. I almost tried to buy low on him a couple weeks ago, glad I didn't.

Mariota and Carr both hurt.. I have Goff right now, my question is should I pick up any of the following guys rather than play him against Jax this weekend:

Siemian vs NYG

Brissett @ TEN

EJ Manuel vs LAC

Thanks

With limited moves for the year, is it worth using a move to grab Mike Williams in a just in case he balls out scenario? 

I would have to drop either Tevin Coleman or James White to get him. 

My other backs and receivers are Gurley, D. Murray, Hill, Hilton, Crabtree and Parker.

So I lost Charles Clay and need a TE.  It's a 14-team money league with standard scoring and no ppr.   I just picked up Zach Miller who was the best free agent I could find, but I have some decent depth that I could use to try and trade for one.  Also there are a lot of people with multiple TE's who could use help at WR or RB.  Which of these TE combinations should I be targeting?  Or should I just ride it out with Miller?  

Kyle Rudolph and Delanie Walker-  Was thinking of trading Duke Johnson for one of these guys.  

Rob Gronkowski and Evan Engram

Jimmy Graham and Austin Hooper

Jordan Reed and Austin Seferian-Jenkins ( Also holding onto Greg Olsen on his IR) - Offering Wayne Gallman for Sefarian-Jenkins

Travis Kelce and Coby Fleener

Cameron Brate and Virgil Green  ( Tyler Eiffert on his IR)

Hunter Henry and Ed Dickson

My team:  (you can start 1 RB, 2 WR and 2 Flex)

QB:  Russell Wilson, Alex Smith

RB:  Kareem Hunt, Melvin Gordon, Doug Martin, Tevin Coleman, Duke Johnson, Wayne Gallman

WR: Michael Thomas, Michael Crabtree, Pierre Garcon, Devin Funchess

Pick one player as my RB2, and another as my flex.

Abdullah @ NO

Henry vs IND 

Pryor vs SF

Kupp @ JAX

Leaning towards the bold but for some reason Henry seems like a tempting play. My team is as follows PPR league

QB Wentz wagon

RB Howard

RB ?

WR Jordy

WR M. Bryant

TE Fleener

Flex ?

Help me pick my .5 PPR RB2 puh lease:

QB: Jameis Winston vs Arizona

RB: Mark Ingram vs Detroit

RB:

WR: Jordy Nelson vs Minnesota

WR: Michael Thomas vs Detroit

FLEX: Chris Hogan vs New York

K: Will Lutz vs Detroit

D: Atlanta vs Miami

Options include:

Mike Gillislee vs New York

Ameer Abdullah vs New Orleans

Rex Burkhead vs New York

Dion Lewis vs New York

Jon Stewart vs Philadelphia

Tarik Cohen vs Baltimore

16 hours ago, BillSabre said:

With limited moves for the year, is it worth using a move to grab Mike Williams in a just in case he balls out scenario? 

I would have to drop either Tevin Coleman or James White to get him. 

My other backs and receivers are Gurley, D. Murray, Hill, Hilton, Crabtree and Parker.

Hell no

20 hours ago, raiderrocker18 said:

Would you drop frank gore for marlon mack at this point?

Things have been trending way down on gore for a while now but he still manages to produce 10+ points in the last 4 weeks. (Half ppr). 

I don't have much more in the way of roster space to cut anyone else. 

Mack has way more upside, but Gore is still eating the carries. You can carry either and I would get it. If you're playing Gore, I think you need to stick with him. If he's on your bench and unlikely to play, then I don't hate the Mack call because you're banking on the upside. 

18 hours ago, N4L said:

Mariota and Carr both hurt.. I have Goff right now, my question is should I pick up any of the following guys rather than play him against Jax this weekend:

Siemian vs NYG

Brissett @ TEN

EJ Manuel vs LAC

Thanks

Carr is playing this week. But I wouldn't have a problem dropping Goff for Brissett. If you're worried Carr won't be the same. 

Archived