What Should Eagles do with Nick Foles

JayWood2010

On 3/27/2018 at 4:00 PM, Phire said:

Foles a good enough to win a Super Bowl. Any attempt to argue that away can kiss the Lombardi.

I don't think Foles ever plays even half that good again. We caught lightning in a bottle for a month. Sell high and watch him miss the playoffs for w/e team trades for him, especially if they don't run RPO's half the time.

14 hours ago, Jeezla said:

I don't think Foles ever plays even half that good again. We caught lightning in a bottle for a month. Sell high and watch him miss the playoffs for w/e team trades for him, especially if they don't run RPO's half the time.

I don't think he plays that well, in another organization, however with us, I feel like he's play 80-90% as well as he did.

20 hours ago, Jeezla said:

I don’t necessarily disagree, but this is the 2nd time Nicky NineYards has had an amazingly “fluky” run as Eagles QB. Fool me once, fool me twice kinda deal right? He is a legit NFL QB with the right system in place. I’m just glad we benefited from it at the perfect timing this most recent go around. 

2 hours ago, Phire said:

Any time Nick plays well it's a "fluke." At this point he has had more good games than bad. He's a Super Bowl Champ and y'all better start showing some respeck.

Nick Foles only ever superbowl and probowl MVP to suck. Real facts. 

On 3/30/2018 at 7:18 AM, Danger said:

I don't think he plays that well, in another organization, however with us, I feel like he's play 80-90% as well as he did.

I think he'd play about 80% as well IF our OL is still the best unit the league and our RB's play well. 

I'm guessing we average about 5 ypc in the run game in pretty much every good/great game Foles has had. Shady was the best RB in the league during Foles flukey 10 game season. Our OL was easily the best OL in the league that year too. 

Then our OL plays like 75% of the OL's in the NFL, and Foles plays like booty.

Then we trade him to the Rams, another team with an OL nobody was confusing for one of the top 5 OL's in the NFL, and he continues to suck.

Then he comes back here, our OL is once again the best in the NFL, our RB's once again are kicking butt, and look at that- Nick Foles plays good.

I really love Nick for what he did, but I know who he is, and that's just an average QB who thankfully played his best when it mattered most.

Even Rayne Prescott can ball when his OL and RB's are playing like the best in the league. Nicky 9" needs a top OL and RB group to be good, but without those things he's just another fringe starter.

4 hours ago, Jeezla said:

Even Rayne Prescott can ball when his OL and RB's are playing like the best in the league. Nicky 9" needs a top OL and RB group to be good, but without those things he's just another fringe starter.

There's only a handful of QB in the NFL that this doesn't apply too. Just saying.

Archived