Surprise Mock 1.1

MDSteeler1971

After we re-sign Bell and sign Tre Boston, S, Chargers, we trade back with our 1:28 pick to Tampa Bay for 2:6 - 3:5 and 4:8...   And with our first pick in the 2018 draft we select...

Round 2 Pick 6 (T.B.): Vita Vea, DT, Washington   We need to clog up that middle of the front line!
Round 2 Pick 28: Leighton Vander Esch, ILB, Boise State   Quick LB and moving up the draft boards fast before the combine...
Round 3 Pick 5 (T.B.):  Dallas Goedert, TE, South Dakota State  Being compared to Gronk will get you looked at. Proving it will be fun to watch!  
Round 3 Pick 28:  Terrell Edmunds, SS, Virginia Tech  Quickly moving up the ranks. May keep rising... May be the perfect fit! 
Round 4 Pick 8 (T.B.): Marcell Ateman, WR, Oklahoma State  Big, strong and can push Bryant and the other WRs on the roster.
Round 5 Pick 11: Adonis Alexander, CB, Virginia Tech 
Round 5 Pick 28: Fred Warner, OLB, Brigham Young  
Round 5 Comp:  Sam Jones, OG, Arizona State
Round 7 Pick 28: Michael Dickson, P, Texas

Your 1st 3 picks are just not falling to the Steelers.  Goedart could be the 1st TE off the board and will be gone in the 1st 50 picks.  Vea is going in the top 20.  LVE is going int the top 40.

I hate the draft rankings on these automated draft sites.  They are not based in any reality.

52 minutes ago, jebrick said:

Your 1st 3 picks are just not falling to the Steelers.  Goedart could be the 1st TE off the board and will be gone in the 1st 50 picks.  Vea is going in the top 20.  LVE is going int the top 40.

I hate the draft rankings on these automated draft sites.  They are not based in any reality.

Predicting value is always difficult for me personally cuz I don't know a lot of these prospects as well as you guys do

NFL draft scouts are not bad to get an idea of the player and where he might go.  Rob Rang is pretty good at evaluating talent.  WalterFottball is not bad but I dislike their mocks ( mainly because they keep giving the Steelers Lamar Jackson)

Only sites like first pick think Rashaad Penny is going in the 5th round or later

Archived