2017 Rookie RB Class

eagles18

2017 Rookie RBs  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Who will end up having the most success?

• Alvin Kamara
    • Kareem Hunt
    • Leonard Fournette
    • Dalvin Cook
    • Corey Clement
    • Joe Mixon
    • Christian McCaffrey

This past season, the rookie rbs took the league by storm, I don't remember another class being this deep: Alvin Kamara, Kareem Hunt, Leonard Fournette,  Tarik Cohen, Dalvin Cook, Christian McCaffrey, and Joe Mixon.

Who do you think will end up having the best career and why? 

Who are your top 5?

Alvin Kamara seems like Jamal Charles.. 

Leonard seems like a bootleg Steven Jackson.

Kareem Hunts seems like a wild card for me, Can't really compare him to anyone. 

Delvin Cook was really something special before he got hurt. Could be a bad omen though. 

I really like Alvin, But he's like one of those dudes that is super fragile or a hit away from being hurt. But he's so special. I'll deff take him in a heart beat. Dude is amazing. 

Mixon seems like a specialty back. Not high on him. 

11 minutes ago, El ramster said:

He missed 3 games.

Hunt played 16

Kamara played 16

Mixon played in 14

Tarik Played in 16

Christian Mccaffrey played in 16

I'm aware, and I still think he's going to be the more durable back as time goes on.  Also nicely played not mentioning Cook.  ^_^

Just now, El ramster said:

Pretty sure it's well known he tore his ACL lol. Not a secret. 

Doesn't change the fact that you strategically didn't mention it so it didn't stick out against your argument, or to make it seem like he was the least durable out of the group.  It's like putting up a FOR SALE ad, and then forgetting to put in the fine print.  Lol

Just now, Super4 said:

Doesn't change the fact that you strategically didn't mention it so it didn't stick out against your argument, or to make it seem like he was the least durable out of the group.  It's like putting up a FOR SALE ad, and then forgetting to put in the fine print.  Lol

lol. Dunno figured those 5 guys were enough. 

Archived