Eagles Super Bowl Championship Merchandise Haul Discussion

Phire

17 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:
41 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Kinda hate the cut of the Nike jerseys 

How so? 

I never minded it, but then again my first NFL jersey was Nike, so its all I know.

I don't mind the slight tailoredness compared to the reeboks..but the tighter higher neck and wider shoulders of Reeboks were a better fit for me.
But I have fairly wide shoulders so it's more a me problem. The sleeves are too restrictive and the plunged neck is odd to me.

Came down and went to the Pro Shop with my dad and he bought a Nicky Nine jersey.
Tried it on before buying a jersey of my own, was thinking of a Cox or Kelce jersey.

Oh well, I'll stick to shirts and sweatshirts when I'm not wearing my Dawk jersey.

6 minutes ago, Phire said:

the reebok jerseys were like dresses, way too baggy if you weren't layering 

I could see that...I think it's just a bodytype thing...cause I loved the wide but tighter collar and looser sleeves and body.

I'm gonna try it on again..maybe it was just rushing it on in the store that it didnt sit right

1 hour ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

The rainbow bill kept me from copping.

How does it look in person?

I love it personally. looks like the 3M material used on some Jordans where it only offers reflective color when in bright lights. The back adjustable velcro strap is also made of same material. 

8 hours ago, Kiltman said:

https://www.fanatics.com/nfl-philadelphia-eagles-men/o-8038+t-47263782+ga-12+z-857-2272943050?pageSize=72&sortOption=TopSellers&os=1

up to 60% off select stuff itil end of the day tomorrow

in case you have any money left to buy

OH.....

22 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

ff_3057250_full.jpg&w=600

practical-solution-to-your-money-problem

ITS 125 DOLLARS OFF NOW..... SHOULD I PULL THE TRIGGER???

Archived