Eagles Super Bowl Championship Merchandise Haul Discussion

Phire

27 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Got my shirt today.

In related news my jorts are ruined

Still waiting on my son’s shirt so the Mrs and I can take a family photo with all of ours on. Ah, the joys of parenthood. 

OK hold up. I bought that SBLII hat with the weird color changing thing for someone else. I didn't buy one for me because I didn't want to buy two and I wasn't all about the jazz and glitter of it. But now that I have it in my hands, this hat is freakin' legitimate. That's right, not just legit, I had to legit spell out legitimate like this hat deserves. In fact it's downright legendary. Holding this hat in my hands might be the next best thing to holding Nicky's nine-in... It's awesome. Gonna have to buy one for myself.

1 hour ago, Phire said:

OK hold up. I bought that SBLII hat with the weird color changing thing for someone else. I didn't buy one for me because I didn't want to buy two and I wasn't all about the jazz and glitter of it. But now that I have it in my hands, this hat is freakin' legitimate. That's right, not just legit, I had to legit spell out legitimate like this hat deserves. In fact it's downright legendary. Holding this hat in my hands might be the next best thing to holding Nicky's nine-in... It's awesome. Gonna have to buy one for myself.

Yeah I’m seriously considering getting a 2nd one. Pictures and video don’t do justice. 

The locker room super bowl shirt fits great, looks a lot cooler in person 

gave it to my dad though cause his Costco shirt sucked, he went HAM on sweatshirts Andrew other merchant and didn’t get a shirt for himself. I’ll definitely pick it up when they go on sale though

Archived