Eagles Super Bowl Championship Merchandise Haul Discussion

Phire

8 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

The SB blu ray and a Nick Foles SB jersey. Plan to add a SB LII shirt and sweatshirt as well.

The real question is would you rather have ^this haul or a Carson Wentz autograph?

Was about to say. Missed opportunity on the thread title. Browns haul vs this Super Bowl haul, pick one. 

Pro Shop was madness as I mentioned in TAET.

Got -

Dog mask hoodies for myself and wife

SB Champions hoodies and t-shirts (for all seasons to wear proudly) for myself and wifey

SB Champ Ski hat and baseball cap

Still want game jerseys with the patch.  I’ll probably get Foles for the wifey and Wentz for me.

1 minute ago, marky_b27 said:

No, tat is just a slang word we use over here - just means a load of stuff (sometimes of low quality).

Though Super Bowl tattoos ^_^

Ordered a beanie hat, a t shirt and a mug

Was just making sure you weren't the guy in the news getting Nick Foles' face tattooed on his back.

Went with this, will need to pick up another SB specific shirt at some point>
Holding out on the blu-ray until i can buy like the full season one....this was an amazing year start to finish. Want it forever

ff_2965188alt2_full.jpg&w=600

And my dad bought these for everyone before we even got the trophy officially haha

Men's Philadelphia Eagles NFL Pro Line by Fanatics Branded Heather Charcoal Super Bowl LII Champions Trophy Collection Locker Room T-Shirt

3 minutes ago, RBreezy said:

Was thinking about grabbing a black polo shirt, looks sleek at hell but no idea where/when I'd wear it

polo with a nice pair of jorts, perfect for picking up ladies on any night 

Archived