Eagles Super Bowl Championship Merchandise Haul Discussion

Phire

I find it quite weird that FanEdge, Fanatics, NFL shop, and the Eagles pro shop all share the same stock. I get that there's one company running the warehouse. 

With so many different sites, you'd think they'd stock up a little more. 

Edit: I might have to get the dog shirt. Just on principle.

1 hour ago, sunnygsm said:

I find it quite weird that FanEdge, Fanatics, NFL shop, and the Eagles pro shop all share the same stock. I get that there's one company running the warehouse. 

With so many different sites, you'd think they'd stock up a little more. 

Edit: I might have to get the dog shirt. Just on principle.

Yeah but you have to remember it's been 48hrs since a winner was announced. They don't make millions of copies "just" in case that team wins.

TBH, I expected delays and backorders. No way they can Pre-printed millions of Shirts, Fleeces , Hats and Champ Gear. Not economical.

7 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

TBH, I expected delays and backorders. No way they can Pre-printed millions of Shirts, Fleeces , Hats and Champ Gear. Not economical.

They do, though. They donate the losing team's gear to Africa. I think the demand is just through the roof. We're gonna have tons of bandwagoners like every team that wins the Super Bowl. 

46 minutes ago, Phire said:

They do, though. They donate the losing team's gear to Africa. I think the demand is just through the roof. We're gonna have tons of bandwagoners like every team that wins the Super Bowl. 

O/U new members we get in the next month who mare a striking posting style to @The_Slamman

Archived