Westworld (HBO)

cddolphin

6 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

Explain for the adults who don't watch superheros in tights?

I’m guessing it’s referring to Dolores and Bernard being similar to non-humans now set up to be perpetual foes - who actually started as allies / friends and who still identify with each other’s plight (but have chosen to take the opposing side in the overall conflict, one defending humans and one seeking their downfall).   Unlike say Mr. Glass & David Dunn in Unbreakable, where no prior direct relationship existed prior to Glass’ unveiling.  

Edited by Broncofan
  • Like 2

Solid season but definitely a step down from Season 1 as others stated. This season tried to be to smart and to creative for its own good at times. Overall Season 1 was a solid 9.5/10, an amazing season of television. Especially Episodes 5-10. Season 2 I'd give maybe an 8.5/10. Still one of the best shows on TV though.

Bernard grew on me a lot this season and is definitely my favorite character. He has definitely had the most character development and is a host that can look at things from both the host and human perspective.

Dolores I can't stand. Humans took our freedom, all must parish, blah blah blah. That kind of mindset is 100x worse than the things she is trying to destroy. Really irritated me all season. Was stoked when Bernard shot her even though it didn't last long.

I feel like this show is moving really fast. I wonder if Season 3 we see full on skynet in the real world.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 6/28/2018 at 11:50 AM, BayRaider said:

Dolores I can't stand. Humans took our freedom, all must parish, blah blah blah. That kind of mindset is 100x worse than the things she is trying to destroy. Really irritated me all season. Was stoked when Bernard shot her even though it didn't last long.

I guess what you're saying is you missed the entire point of the season?