Game of Thrones Creators to produce and write Star Wars Films

Acgott

Just now, OleXmad said:

I guess Rian Johnson's new triology is getting thrown to the curb then or is getting shelved. 

Nope, this is separate from the other trilogy.  This is something new.  More Star Wars = good news.  I'd love R-rated Star Wars.  So excite.  So much excite. 

2 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Nope, this is separate from the other trilogy.  This is something new.  More Star Wars = good news.  I'd love R-rated Star Wars.  So excite.  So much excite. 

They say that but I doubt Disney wants separate movie series going at the same time unless they're just going an anthology movie and Johnson will do his trilogy.

16 minutes ago, OleXmad said:

They say that but I doubt Disney wants separate movie series going at the same time unless they're just going an anthology movie and Johnson will do his trilogy.

Two movies a year is very doable.  The MCU releases 3-4 movies a year.

38 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Two movies a year is very doable.  The MCU releases 3-4 movies a year.

It's very doable but should they do it? How long before it becomes "just another" star wars movie. 

Just now, OleXmad said:

It's very doable but should they do it? How long before it becomes "just another" star wars movie. 

I guess at the same time that happens for any other franchise.  There's so much depth and versatility that Star Wars can produce that I can't see that being an issue.

Archived