Is Bill Bellichick solely to blame for Patriots loss?

BayRaider

How about "they lost to a better team" as a reason? I mean, it's not like they lost to the Browns. 

The Eagles outplayed them, period. You can try to analyze blame to somebody, but it's a futile exercise. Sometimes, the guy across from you is simply better, and that's the case this go round.

2 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

How about "they lost to a better team" as a reason? I mean, it's not like they lost to the Browns. 

The Eagles outplayed them, period. You can try to analyze blame to somebody, but it's a futile exercise. Sometimes, the guy across from you is simply better, and that's the case this go round.

This. 100%.

The Eagles were a better team all season. Everyone thought having to go to Foles after Wentz went down would diminish them but that ended up not being the case.

yes.

you don't bench butler in the SB.   you lose the communication.  you lose the playmaking ability.   that decision wasn't a football decision.  i firmly believe something did happen!  maybe these are the reason -

1. butler leaked  the story to ESPN

2. belichick was so mad at trading jimmy G.  he did this intentionally to send a message to kraft - ultimate middle finger. then he decides to call it quits

3. malcom was hitting on belichick's wife

there gotta be a reason.   belichick isn't stupid.   he saw how 1st half went down.  he knows better than anybody else that butler would've helped.

I don't think so. I think the Patriots played well enough to win most games. But the Eagles made some great plays... Clement's catch (which I don't think was after watching it as many times as I have) caught a ball in essentially triple coverage, Alshon Jeffery mossed a 6'1 corner, Foles caught a perfectly timed trick play. That's 21 points right there

10 minutes ago, Danger said:

You're wrong at every turn, yet you still hold onto your conspiracy theory.

I've been wrong on a few micro game predictions but not my macro league as entertainment fact.

. The league decides who wins every year.Only a fool believes a back up comes in the last 3 games to win the SB without extensive manipulation. 

Stop treating sports like a god and actually watch with open eyes.

3 minutes ago, biletnikoff said:

I've been wrong on a few micro game predictions but not my macro league as entertainment fact.

. The league decides who wins every year.Only a fool believes a back up comes in the last 3 games to win the SB without extensive manipulation. 

Your tinfoil hat is 6 feet thick.

6 minutes ago, biletnikoff said:

Killuminati - all thru ya body - blows like a 12 gauge shotty. Uhhh, feel me!

People love to overreact. The Patriots lost a typical hard fought game that happened to be the Super Bowl. It was a horrible day for them on defense, but it was the same for the Eagles. They just happened to make the big play when it mattered the most and the Patriots didn't. I'll continue to appreciate the numerous amount of games the Patriots have won instead of making such a big deal whenever they occasionally lose.

Archived