Quinton Dial 

Richard Rodgers

Brett Goode

Cuts/Cya:

Morgan Burnett

Jordy Nelson

Ahmad Brooks

Davon House

Wow, I like it. Only thing I don’t really like is your 4th and first 5th pic. I just like other WR’s more than Coutee... maybe the kid from Penn and Welsh seems pretty small. I actually think our OG’s are good enough and just a little young. Wondering if McCray, Patric, Amichi and Gray are the future inside. 

On 2/6/2018 at 7:19 PM, MantyWrestler said:

Wow, I like it. Only thing I don’t really like is your 4th and first 5th pic. I just like other WR’s more than Coutee... maybe the kid from Penn and Welsh seems pretty small. I actually think our OG’s are good enough and just a little young. Wondering if McCray, Patric, Amichi and Gray are the future inside. 

I think this is best scenario to land Chubb. Jets at 6 with top 4 qbs gone will be looking to trade down. I think the Jets trade up with Indy and grab the #3 QB though.

I honestly didnt know which G to go with and just picked one. I loved Wynn but his great senior bowl shot him to the 2nd round.

I like Coutee as a slot WR with speed. I think he would be an upgrade in the return game too.

On 2/7/2018 at 12:30 AM, Joe said:

I like your FA pick-ups, but ASJ and Breeland aren't going anywhere and I think you're way to pricey on Moncrief; even if you're cutting ties with Nelson.

Mayby true on ASJ and Breeland but theyre hitting the market regardless. Spotrac didnt have a market value for Moncrief so I took a stab. What kind of contract is Moncrief looking at 8-9 apy?

Wouldn't surprise me to see Moncrief do a one year deal somewhere to rehabilitate his value. I could see him signing a deal similar to Pryor and Jeffrey last year in that 1 year 7 million range. I would be interested in that kind of deal. I like the rest of free agency also, I personally like ASJ, I know a lot of people don't but I think he has finally turned his life around. I am really intrigued by the possibility of him with an elite QB like Rodgers. Breeland would be great, solidifies our starting group at CB.

Anything that has us getting Chubb I like. If he fell in this scenario I feel like we have to at least try and make a play for him. Gesicki is a nice player, not sure if he will make it to the third. I don't know too much about any of the guys you have going 5th round or later. For me I would personally like to see us take another EDGE in this draft, double dip. Nice work.

Bradly Chubb isn' going to get by the 3rd pick in the draft. Indy will grab him in a minute. If he does happen to get passed over, the Browns would be wise to pair him with Garrett and become a dominant defense. Finally, if Denver gets their QB in free agency, Cousins, they grab him at 5. 

I don't see trading up to #6 being far enough to get him. I do like the thought of Bradley Chubb in Green Bay however. 

2 hours ago, Golfman said:

Bradly Chubb isn' going to get by the 3rd pick in the draft. Indy will grab him in a minute. If he does happen to get passed over, the Browns would be wise to pair him with Garrett and become a dominant defense. Finally, if Denver gets their QB in free agency, Cousins, they grab him at 5. 

I don't see trading up to #6 being far enough to get him. I do like the thought of Bradley Chubb in Green Bay however. 

Indy needs to protect their franchise and that oline needs help. Granted 3 is early for the value of the tackles in the Draft. I honestly think Indy is trading back. Indy has a lot of needs. I see the Jets trading up to number 3 to grab a quarterback. Either way there is a chance that Indy doesn't take Chubb at number three.

I don't think Cleveland is going to take Chubb. I know it would be great to have two dominate pass-rushers but Cleveland has too many holes to fill. That secondary needs a lot of help. 

Washington franchise tag cousin. So if Denver wants cousins they have to probably trade the fifth overall pick. Washington probably would take Chubb at 5 but I don't know if I see Denver trading number 5 for cousin. Maybe they would on draft day if their quarterback goes before number 5 but if Denver really likes a few of the quarterbacks then why trade and pay cousins over 30 million a year.

3 hours ago, Kenrik said:

Indy needs to protect their franchise and that oline needs help. Granted 3 is early for the value of the tackles in the Draft. I honestly think Indy is trading back. Indy has a lot of needs. I see the Jets trading up to number 3 to grab a quarterback. Either way there is a chance that Indy doesn't take Chubb at number three.

I don't think Cleveland is going to take Chubb. I know it would be great to have two dominate pass-rushers but Cleveland has too many holes to fill. That secondary needs a lot of help. 

Washington franchise tag cousin. So if Denver wants cousins they have to probably trade the fifth overall pick. Washington probably would take Chubb at 5 but I don't know if I see Denver trading number 5 for cousin. Maybe they would on draft day if their quarterback goes before number 5 but if Denver really likes a few of the quarterbacks then why trade and pay cousins over 30 million a year.

The idea that Washington is going to franchise Cousins is fools gold. If they do Cousins will immediately walk in and sign that deal making him viturally untradable. His salary will be over 30 million dollars and they are on the hook for Alex Smith at over 20 million. 

3 hours ago, Kenrik said:

Let's assume for a second that Indianapolis will ignore BPA in order to draft for need.  What is stopping them from moving down with say Tampa Bay allowing them to move up to select Chubb, and still give Indianapolis the choice of just about any of the top tackles.  I'd bet that anything short of a disappointing combine, he'll be well off the board by the 7th pick.

And Denver isn't giving up the 5th overall pick for Cousins either.

20 minutes ago, Golfman said:

The idea that Washington is going to franchise Cousins is fools gold. If they do Cousins will immediately walk in and sign that deal making him viturally untradable. His salary will be over 30 million dollars and they are on the hook for Alex Smith at over 20 million. 

And Kirk Cousins forfeits his right to UFA, which means he no longer has the ability to pick and choose where he goes.  He's essentially at the whim of the Redskins.  So it essentially becomes a blind-bidding process for him.

1 hour ago, CWood21 said:

And Kirk Cousins forfeits his right to UFA, which means he no longer has the ability to pick and choose where he goes.  He's essentially at the whim of the Redskins.  So it essentially becomes a blind-bidding process for him.

My point is all Cousins has to do is threaten to sign the franchise tag tender immediately and the Redskins have to rescind it. Not sure they can trade him prior to him signing it. All he has to do is say he wil not sign an extention with any team that trades for him with the tag. Washington trading for Smith put all the cards in Cousins hand now. 

5 hours ago, Golfman said:

Seriously.

Leave out the part that they now have Alex Smith.

And leave out the part that to FT him again would guarantee him an astronomical one year salary.

But for a team to FT a player ***for three straight years*** as opposed to finally - somewhere along the line settling the position either with a long term contract or new player - would have to be historically BAD salary management and an embarrassment to the organization IMO.

7 hours ago, CWood21 said:

Let's assume for a second that Indianapolis will ignore BPA in order to draft for need.  What is stopping them from moving down with say Tampa Bay allowing them to move up to select Chubb, and still give Indianapolis the choice of just about any of the top tackles.  I'd bet that anything short of a disappointing combine, he'll be well off the board by the 7th pick.

And Denver isn't giving up the 5th overall pick for Cousins either.

That is literally what I just said with Indy likely trading back but I think there is also a chance they go Barkley. I don't think Barkley is that unreasonable. Even if Indy trades back how do you the team trading up is looking for Chubb and not a QB? It's not that unreasonable to think Chubb drops to 6. I just hope its not Jets trading up because that would mean Indy at 6 and Tampa at 7 would never trade out with Chubb sitting there. 

Denver wont if they value a QB in this draft but why wouldn't they if they dont like the QBs or theirs is gone? I think they would rather trade the 5th for a proven QB than keep spending late 1sts at reaching.

Archived