Josh McDaniels Decides to Stay with New England

WeaponX

Surprised that people aren't bashing Kraft just as hard as Josh. 

Everyone says what a great owner he is. But this should have been a non issue from the start and w/e deal Kraft made him should not have had him taking this much time to considering. Seems shady to say the least.

8 minutes ago, mission27 said:

That's too bad

They totally still should have had it. They could have done up a whole thing and really threw some shade at McDaniels and the Pats. It would have been reality tv level drama 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Calvert28 said:

Everyone says what a great owner he is. But this should have been a non issue from the start and w/e deal Kraft made him should not have had him taking this much time to considering. Seems shady to say the least.

This definitely comes off as premeditated by Kraft. I have to believe that if McDaniels had been offered whatever is currently being offered to get him to stay right from the jump, he would have backed out a lot sooner. 

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

And this is the reason ya'll get "ya hate us cause ya ain't us" 

Just give it up. Not every Patriots thread needs a dozen insults for no reason.

And to those calling McDaniels a crappy human being, really? Because he backed out on a football coaching deal? Ok. I left a job after a week a few months ago when they had plans to use me in a variety of ways. I'm immoral as they come!

Ask Denver and LA fans how the feel about him.

5 minutes ago, childofpudding said:

and your team's owner is a drugged up loser who'd be flipping burgers if he wasn't born with a silver spoon in his mouth.

I dont get this ultra hatred you have for Irsay.  He's a bit of a nut at times but he's a good guy and coaches love working for him.

2 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

We already know Kraft is a piece of ****. That whole organization are pieces of ****.

• Like 1

Just now, Forge said:

This definitely comes off as premeditated by Kraft. I have to believe that if McDaniels had been offered whatever is currently being offered to get him to stay right from the jump, he would have backed out a lot sooner. 

My point exactly. 

This was a last minute deal if it was so good that he would risk his reputation and future opportunities over.

• Like 1