Josh McDaniels Decides to Stay with New England

WeaponX

7 minutes ago, stallyns said:

Not sure what is worse, losing the SB to a backup QB or having your new head coach back out of the job at the last minute

He made his decision, we move on.

Whoever it is we hire, at least they'll appreciate the opportunity.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

We already know Kraft is a piece of ****. That whole organization are pieces of ****.

Man, you're gonna need to sit down before you read what the other 30 billionaire team owners did to make their fortunes.

Edited by Starless
  • Like 1

Just now, bananabucket said:

I dont get this ultra hatred you have for Irsay.  He's a bit of a nut at times but he's a good guy and coaches love working for him.

Not sure if serious. He was convicted of DUI and drug possession and had an affair with a woman that overdosed in a house that he owned. He is a horrible human being, and should not be an NFL owner.

I’m gonna laugh so hard if he screws Kraft over too. Kraft has one of the most awww shucks qualities I’ve ever seen. I just imagine him showing off his ring to Putin like, “pretty neat huh?” “Let me see that.” “Sure....wait where are you going.....awwwwwman!”

Then the whole thinking Brady wouldn’t get suspended because he chilled on a couch with Goodell at a house party 

1 minute ago, Troy Brown said:

You called the Patriots garbage for "cheating" but Irsay is a good guy with substance abuse issues. 

Wonder where you reside

Let's not go there. Substance abuse is a disease. 

Irsay is a PoS because he's a billionaire failson who almost definitely killed a woman.

Edited by Starless

1 minute ago, Troy Brown said:
2 minutes ago, bananabucket said:

I dont get this ultra hatred you have for Irsay.  He's a bit of a nut at times but he's a good guy and coaches love working for him.

LOL

There are definitely positive things about Jim Irsay. He probably throws banging parties, he's the NFL owner least likely to be a narc, one cell from his liver injected directly into the bloodstream is usually enough to stop most overdoses.

But he's not a good guy.

• Like 1