Josh McDaniels Decides to Stay with New England

WeaponX

Just now, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I'm all ears. You wanna give Stan Kroenke a baggie and tell him to keep his mouth shut and not touch it, be my guest.

Well, for one, he's got an established track record of ratting on other teams for (allegedly) using needles

2 minutes ago, childofpudding said:

Not sure if serious. He was convicted of DUI and drug possession and had an affair with a woman that overdosed in a house that he owned. He is a horrible human being, and should not be an NFL owner.

You're talking to someone who comes from a family full of good people who made plenty of mistakes due to addiction and other mental health issues.

Not trying to play the holier than thou card, just saying why citing drug issues doesnt make me think less of a person.

2 minutes ago, Starless said:

Let's not go there. Substance abuse is a disease. 

Irsay is a PoS because he's a billionaire failson who almost definitely killed a woman.

I dont know anything about that incident. Just saying I have had a lot more exposure to the "every day Irsay" than you have, and I've heard the testimonies of basically everyone thats worked for him who agree with me.

31 minutes ago, childofpudding said:

Nothing. Just giving it back. Can you take it, or only dish it out?

Irsay's father moved the franchise in the middle of the night. What a team! I hope the team and its druggie owner goes down in flames. Everything bad that comes to this franchise is deserved. It started in Indy as a sham, has continued with horrible ownership, and only had any success because they were so bad that they got to draft one of the greatest QBs of all-time. Everything bad that happens to the organization is fine by me. I hope they take it deep and it tears them up.

Yeah, I'm going to hopefully help you out here and ask that you settle down a bit for your own good. The rhetorical road you're on with the pseudo-sexual references and the blatant trolling needs to stop. 

We get it.

You don't like Irsay.

You're glad it happened to him because of the way he's acted in the past.

Its Karma.

Ok. Its fine to get that all out.

But don't set your hair on fire and rhetorically immolate yourself in the process, please.

Just a helpful thought. You do you though.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, bananabucket said:

You're talking to someone who comes from a family full of good people who made plenty of mistakes due to addiction and other mental health issues.

Not trying to play the holier than thou card, just saying why citing drug issues doesnt make me think less of a person.

I dont know anything about that incident. Just saying I have had a lot more exposure to the "every day Irsay" than you have, and I've heard the testimonies of basically everyone thats worked for him who agree with me.

No, I get it. Every single Patriot is a cheater and their fans are horrible for cheering for them. Irsay's cool because you read about him in the Indy Star doing nice things, even though he's an alcohol and drug addict who likely was responsible for the overdose death of his mistress. Solid morals, bro.

• Like 1