Josh McDaniels Decides to Stay with New England

WeaponX

1 minute ago, BroncoSojia said:

He could've said something much worse and it would've been justified.

1 minute ago, BroncoSojia said:

He could've said something much worse and it would've been justified.

And this is the reason ya'll get "ya hate us cause ya ain't us" 

Just give it up. Not every Patriots thread needs a dozen insults for no reason.

And to those calling McDaniels a crappy human being, really? Because he backed out on a football coaching deal? Ok. I left a job after a week a few months ago when they had plans to use me in a variety of ways. I'm immoral as they come!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Troy Brown said:

And to those calling McDaniels a crappy human being, really? Because he backed out on a football coaching deal? Ok. I left a job after a week a few months ago when they had plans to use me in a variety of ways. I'm immoral as they come!

I don't like McDaniels because he's a crappy coach (I have first hand knowledge of that) and now apparently a crappy person.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

Did you also tell the new job you accepted that you'd be going to work there and let them believe that for weeks after all the other top candidates took other jobs? And then did you give the impression you were staying by discussing your plans and potential hires? And then did you at the last second, back out?

Because if you did, I'd definitely think that raises a ton of questions about your character.

• Like 3