Josh McDaniels Decides to Stay with New England

WeaponX

Just now, childofpudding said:

Who cares. No one wants to settle in Naptown. It's place you return to if you grew up there, or if you got stuck there because of a job relocation.

I'm glad he did Irsay dirty. Irsay is a complete piece of **** who did Manning dirty and has put other people's lives in danger with his criminal antics. He should have been stripped of ownership years ago. I don't believe in karma, but if I did, this would be exhibit #1.

I guess if you want to use the deflection strategy to get off talking about how McDaniels did a bad thing, then fine. You can stop. The rest of us will continue.

everyone is saying they think this means he will take over for Bill, when Bill retires soon, but here is another angle:

Maybe BB told Kraft that the only way he doesnt retire was to keep McDaniels? Maybe BB doesn't want to go through the process of hiring two coordinators and told Kraft he was going to walk away unless he kept his OC? that would really put the pressure on Kraft to keep McD

Just now, N4L said:

everyone is saying they think this means he will take over for Bill, when Bill retires soon, but here is another angle:

Maybe BB told Kraft that the only way he doesnt retire was to keep McDaniels? Maybe BB doesn't want to go through the process of hiring two coordinators and told Kraft he was going to walk away unless he kept his OC? that would really put the pressure on Kraft to keep McD

Both can be true.

1 minute ago, childofpudding said:

Who cares. No one wants to settle in Naptown. It's place you return to if you grew up there, or if you got stuck there because of a job relocation.

I'm glad he did Irsay dirty. Irsay is a complete piece of **** who did Manning dirty and has put other people's lives in danger with his criminal antics. He should have been stripped of ownership years ago. I don't believe in karma, but if I did, this would be exhibit #1.

What the hell is wrong with you?

Lol.  Patriots fans just literally tried excusing Josh's decision by saying McDaniels didn't want to move his family.  He went through the interview process, accepted the job, hired assistants and then he was like, "Holy ****, Jim!  I just realized I'm gonna have to move my family!  Sorry, I can't take the job!"

• Like 8

Just now, RollEagles said:

I guess if you want to use the deflection strategy to get off talking about how McDaniels did a bad thing, then fine. You can stop. The rest of us will continue.

You're the one on your moral high horse. I'm just pointing to the clear-cut hypocrisy. Apologies if that ruins your narrative.