aSK anything: 5.0: Designated Steve-vivor

Heimdallr

I make sure to do stretches every morning when I wake up, on my lunch break, and right before bed. I also started to go to the chiropractor once a month just for “routine maintenance”, and I get a deep tissue massage twice a month. 

Once I started doing this routine, I am amazed at how I feel. I’m 30, and feel 10x better than I did when I was 20. 

• Like 1

Can anyone give me a recommendation on a mitre saw for basic home projects? I'm not trying to do any fine woodworking, but like the accuracy of a mitre saw compared to my circular saw. I think I like the idea of the sliding compound saw, but don't really know if there are any disadvantages. I have had good luck with Milwaukee products, but the price is pretty steep for the amount of work I anticipate.

5 minutes ago, JDBrocks said:

Can anyone give me a recommendation on a mitre saw for basic home projects? I'm not trying to do any fine woodworking, but like the accuracy of a mitre saw compared to my circular saw. I think I like the idea of the sliding compound saw, but don't really know if there are any disadvantages. I have had good luck with Milwaukee products, but the price is pretty steep for the amount of work I anticipate.

I’d just go to sears and get a Craftsman one. You’ll have a good warranty on it, and Craftsman stuff, while not top of the line, are usually pretty decent. Should be around that $150-200 range.

Ive has my Dewalt one now for 8 years or so, but that sounds like it’s out of your price range.

I'd probably be willing to pay between $350-$450 if the cost/benefit made it worth it. I just don't want to pay an extra $150 for a name if the features or build quality aren't noticeable.

Edited by JDBrocks