aSK anything: 5.0: Designated Steve-vivor

Heimdallr

2 hours ago, skywindO2 said:

Supposed to have friends over tonight and I have 4 growlers and a snacks to feed us 10 times over. I don't think they're gonna make it so I have to eat and drink it all by myself. Oh well. 

Trade you. I bought 3 cases of beer for the weekend and I think this guy I I let hang out here for the weekend after finding him in the ditch will have my cases gone for himself 2-1

3 hours ago, gopherwrestler said:

I think we need up with somewhere around 14” south of y’all. Depends on the person you ask. So hard to tell with how much stuff blew around. 

Measurement I'm seeing here in town was 17".

I think around where I'm at in South Minneapolis, it was probably 14-15". I'm nice and sore from shoveling yesterday and some on Saturday. I'm going to do a lot of nothing tonight, probably after I do a little bit more shoveling, there wasn't much from yesterday that came down after I was done shoveling, but I'm going to want to deal with the slush that will likely be there this afternoon. At least it'll go fast as compared anyways.

1 hour ago, gopherwrestler said:

I’m so glad we got placed in the 4-8” of more snow for tomorrow night into Wednesday. 

Thrilled....

Hey, if we're not going to have spring, might as well go all the way with it right! Just go from winter immediately into summer.....

(I say that with spring probably being my favorite season)

• Like 1

I'm mad right now, it's some to do with the Wild game and the dirty play that the Jets got away with (and the fact that then Morrissey assisted on the goal and broke up the Nino breakaway), but more so because I do a good job of shoveling my walkway and sidewalk in front of the house. It's narrower than it would normally be, but we have a clear path with cement the whole way down. However, the mail carrier either was too lazy or at the wrong house, wouldn't be too shocked with either, and wouldn't deliver our mail, we have a check coming from insurance, and my wife has her license coming because her wallet was stolen. I sent a redeliver request, but I was going to complain via their customer support, but their customer support system/e-mail doesn't actually work, so that's just wonderful. I'm tempted to just spend my afternoon when I get home sitting on the porch and waiting for the mail carrier to show up just so I can chew them out for being lazy. Add in the fact that the snow plows completely blocked off the alley on one side, so as a nice person, we're in the middle of the block, I went out and shoveled it so people could use our alley just makes the whole thing feel like "no good deed goes unpunished."